Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2015, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello everyone,

For the ones that is having problems with boosting trains could you specify which train it is that you can't boost.
I cant boost either trains on my farm 15 or farm 21.
Old Apr 11 2015, 11:48 PM

Okay, I have looked and looked and looked ~ don't see any new releases at all and I don't see any other posts asking about it. No new seeds/trees, no new facilities, no use for blue agave Am I the only one? Not that I really need to feed my Farmtown addiction...
Old Apr 11 2015, 11:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
The only thing that has changed in the gifts is the way you get the list of names for sending gifts. If you are using a touchpad then lower your sesitivity or if you are using a wireless mouse then check your battery. Either of these can cause the pointer to jump and select when you don''t want it to. I have even had to replace a wired mouse because the left button began double clicking on me. I had worn the button out in Farm Town.
I am not sure what you mean by your last question. I don't know what "closed area" you are talking about. Are you talking about working your friends posts for facilities?
I never had this problem before the update. Do you know how to change the sensitivity of the touchpad? I have no idea how.
As far as the Closed area, I meant the Done area. Sorry about the wrong word. When I use the icon in the upper right of the facilities manager, I get a choice of Done. When I click on this I get all the facilities I have worked on so far. They do not show up in my regular list of facilities. This did not happen before the update. I did not know if I need to do something to restore it to the old way of all facilities showing even though I have worked on them or if I now need to take the additional step of going to Done to rework facilities before I post. Thanks for your help.
Old Apr 11 2015, 11:50 PM

I have a standard freight train on farm 15 with 4 cars and a standard freight train with one car on farm 21. Neither train boosts, and when I try all it does is open the box and the dashed lines just appear with nothing else.
Old Apr 12 2015, 12:01 AM

Still unable to send gifts even if the aligator link is working neither boost my trains.
I am on Town main frame wf38. Here is the link to my default farm the trains are on farm 6th and 14 th
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0078&farm_ix=0

If you need more info do not hesitate to contact me either here or at claude_hardy@hotmail.com
Old Apr 12 2015, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnobles View Post
I am unable to boost my trains also. I have followed the steps to clear memcache and still it does not work. I am unsure how to clear the browser cache but still need assistance. How do I link my farm to the forum?
Hi mnobles,
The developers are looking at this and working on it. Please be patient until they can find a fix for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2015, 12:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncinj View Post
Okay, I have looked and looked and looked ~ don't see any new releases at all and I don't see any other posts asking about it. No new seeds/trees, no new facilities, no use for blue agave Am I the only one? Not that I really need to feed my Farmtown addiction...
Hi johncinj,
Those items have not been released yet. Raul stated those things will be released on Monday.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2015, 12:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I never had this problem before the update. Do you know how to change the sensitivity of the touchpad? I have no idea how.
As far as the Closed area, I meant the Done area. Sorry about the wrong word. When I use the icon in the upper right of the facilities manager, I get a choice of Done. When I click on this I get all the facilities I have worked on so far. They do not show up in my regular list of facilities. This did not happen before the update. I did not know if I need to do something to restore it to the old way of all facilities showing even though I have worked on them or if I now need to take the additional step of going to Done to rework facilities before I post. Thanks for your help.
Hi David,
The sensitivity would depend on your laptop and the version of Windows or Mac you have. They are all different, so I have no way of telling you how to change it.
For the Done filter setting it sorts the facilities by percentage of pending production from highest down to the lowest left. What filter do you use for your regular one? I always use the Utilization and that shows all the facilities and I never change off of that.
Make sure you haven't turned off any of the types in the funnel filter or those won't show at all.
Old Apr 12 2015, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Still unable to send gifts even if the aligator link is working neither boost my trains.
I am on Town main frame wf38. Here is the link to my default farm the trains are on farm 6th and 14 th
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0078&farm_ix=0

If you need more info do not hesitate to contact me either here or at claude_hardy@hotmail.com
Hi Claude,
They are still working on it and have not released a fix yet. As soon as Raul does he will post it in the first post of this release.
Old Apr 12 2015, 12:32 AM

Default blue agave question

Will we eventually be able to make tequila with our agave? And add some drinks like a tequila sunrise to the pool bar? Thanks!
Closed Thread