Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2018, 11:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Grumpdad,

Between the one getting the oops no work, and the one who got the work, could you have refilled?
How many farms are your service facilites on?
I have a single service on one farm, 4 services on a second and the remainder on a third farm, over night the remainder and the second farm have been done twice and the single one, the one the clients are started with has not been done at all, this is what was happening initially yesterday and the single client has been changed to a different one?
Old May 17 2018, 11:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I have a single service on one farm, 4 services on a second and the remainder on a third farm, over night the remainder and the second farm have been done twice and the single one, the one the clients are started with has not been done at all, this is what was happening initially yesterday and the single client has been changed to a different one?
Hi Grumpdad,
We have all tried and can not duplicate this. Nor have we had any other reports of this. Please report this to Support and work with them to see if they can find out what is going on.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 17 2018 at 11:12 PM.
Old May 18 2018, 09:06 AM

The new sort option on the farm work is great!! Now if it just refreshed a little faster, it would be perfect !!!
Old May 18 2018, 10:38 AM

thanks dev for the upgrade zoom feature makes working on the tablet so much easier. To the people complaining about the fc factories, the devs work very hard to make this game as awesome as it is. If you can't afford the fc cash items don't buy them I have plenty of friends who play this game with a hand full of fc items they bought with fc cash they earned by leveling up or doing quests.
Old May 18 2018, 12:26 PM

Default Hiring Issue?

Last night and today when I'm going to the market to hire and selecting multiple, i.e. Harvest and Chop Trees...when I first hit the show all work button it is showing the Yellow 'ready to plant' fields - so when I hit select all, it hires for all farms. Instead of sending the request, I close out of the screen, and process the hire request again, the next time Show All Work only shows the Trees ready for harvest/chop.

Is this a known issue being worked?
Old May 18 2018, 01:17 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winey Farmer View Post
Last night and today when I'm going to the market to hire and selecting multiple, i.e. Harvest and Chop Trees...when I first hit the show all work button it is showing the Yellow 'ready to plant' fields - so when I hit select all, it hires for all farms. Instead of sending the request, I close out of the screen, and process the hire request again, the next time Show All Work only shows the Trees ready for harvest/chop.

Is this a known issue being worked?
Hi Winey Farmer,

Thank you for your report. We have checked this and can confirm it's happening. We have let the developers know.

Edit to add : A fix will be released for this hopefully today.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; May 18 2018 at 01:33 PM.
Old May 18 2018, 01:37 PM

Since the newest release, when the multi hire is used for the first time it selects all farms regardless if there is actual work. Not very conducive to getting things done efficiently.
Old May 18 2018, 01:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
Since the newest release, when the multi hire is used for the first time it selects all farms regardless if there is actual work. Not very conducive to getting things done efficiently.
Hi Dell,
Please read the post above yours. The developers will release a fix for this sometime today.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2018, 01:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone UPDATE >>

Post-Release Info - May 18th, 2:30PM

- Bugfix: The Show Work Info was not showing the correct type of work when hiring people.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 18 2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Everyone UPDATE >>

Post-Release Info - May 18th, 2:30PM

- Bugfix: The Show Work Info was not showing the correct type of work when hiring people.
Thank you and the Slashkey developers for resolving so quickly!
Closed Thread