Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 06 2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dell,
Please place the facility in your storage, then click save and close your farms. Reopen farms and remove it from storage to a farm, open it and start some products. Then check the facility manager.
Same here, but I already loaded it so I will lose all production by putting it storage so I will wait and see.
Old Feb 06 2019, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
Same here, but I already loaded it so I will lose all production by putting it storage so I will wait and see.
Hi Bugs,
Open your facility manager and do the search (magnifying glass) and search for Dutch. If you have already filled it then it should show with the search.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2019, 04:22 PM

It does not show up in my facility manager. It DOES show up on my farm, fully loaded.
Old Feb 06 2019, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugs22 View Post
It does not show up in my facility manager. It DOES show up on my farm, fully loaded.
Hi Bugs,
We are looking into this. One of the moderators is having the same problem. Give us some time to research it and let the developers know.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 06 2019, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dell,
Please place the facility in your storage, then click save and close your farms. Reopen farms and remove it from storage to a farm, open it and start some products. Then check the facility manager.
There is already over 26,000 product being made it this facility so I will wait for it to be completed before trying the move to storage and back as I cannot afford to just throw away the production.
Old Feb 06 2019, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

We have sent a message to the developers about the Dutch Restaurant not showing in the Facility Manager. Please be patient while they check on this and find the problem.
Old Feb 06 2019, 05:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell466 View Post
There is already over 26,000 product being made it this facility so I will wait for it to be completed before trying the move to storage and back as I cannot afford to just throw away the production.
Hi Dell,
That won't work as we have already tried it. This has been sent to the developers.
Old Feb 06 2019, 09:56 PM

Angry Selling to a neighbor is NOT working

I went to my neighbor's farm to sell several different items to one person only. I could only sell one item. I then had to reload the game to sell a 2nd crop. Then I had to reload to sell cow milk. What was working beautifully yesterday is totally screwed up today! And please note this took place after you did your changes today so the changes took effect!

And I'm replying here because you asked that we report if there was a problem with selling.
Old Feb 06 2019, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn318 View Post
I went to my neighbor's farm to sell several different items to one person only. I could only sell one item. I then had to reload the game to sell a 2nd crop. Then I had to reload to sell cow milk. What was working beautifully yesterday is totally screwed up today! And please note this took place after you did your changes today so the changes took effect!

And I'm replying here because you asked that we report if there was a problem with selling.
Hi Kenn,
Thanks for reporting this, however their request was not just about selling, but about anything new that happens.
Old Feb 07 2019, 08:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Third day in a row I have been unable to accept gifts or advance trains.. I have already reloaded, restarted and cleared cache multiple times..
Also first super facilitty selected was the textiles facility, this time it chose the drying facility neither of which I deem neccassary. I understood it would be facilities that were harder to produce extra products in or unworkable by neighbors. Would be a great feature especially for facilities that cost farmtown cash not coins.

Last edited by Redwhine; Feb 07 2019 at 08:26 AM.
Closed Thread