Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 10 2011, 12:23 PM

Default Farm Cash

I never received my farm cash for the last two times that you issued them. Please send these to me.
Old Dec 10 2011, 12:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyscout57 View Post
I never received my farm cash for the last two times that you issued them. Please send these to me.
What level are you at?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 10 2011, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Earn Cash Tab

I am wondering why we can't all get the Earn Cash tab at the top of our farms. According to Facebook's help pages, this should be doable for all of us with there script code. As it is right now neither way I used to be able to get to those will show up for me anymore.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 19 2011, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to urbaroOrgat
Default laizer

gogo laizer
Old Jan 01 2012, 06:26 AM

Default farmtown credits I purchased

I need to redeem my farmtown credits that I purchased and I really dont know how to get to the credit. I went to where it says that I have 701 credits and all that came up was buy so I clicked that and now I have 751!!! Please help I need to expand and dont have enough $$
Old Jan 01 2012, 12:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suelou View Post
I need to redeem my farmtown credits that I purchased and I really dont know how to get to the credit. I went to where it says that I have 701 credits and all that came up was buy so I clicked that and now I have 751!!! Please help I need to expand and dont have enough $$
Those credits are Facebook credits and not Farm Cash. To convert those credits to Farm Cash go to the Buy Cash tab at the top of your farm. It is not a 1 for 1 exchange for Facebook credits to Farm Cash. The exchange is a s follows:
250 Farm Cash costs 399 credits
120 Farm Cash costs 199 credits
55 Farm Cash costs 99 credits
25 Farm Cash costs 49 credits.
Old Jan 03 2012, 02:59 PM

Default farm cash

Why don't you give farm cash in a lotto or like you do for coins. It would sure help.
Old Jan 05 2012, 12:18 AM
Account Not Linked

I don't like how many things require Farm Cash only especially the equipment. I think everything should be like at the Realtor where it can all be bought with Farm Cash or the regular coins earned while farming. Also the whole Farm Cash concept wasn't even added until my Level was already in the 20s so I was more or less cheated out of 20 something coins that I could have had if I'd started plying later.
Old Jan 05 2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer John83 View Post
I don't like how many things require Farm Cash only especially the equipment. I think everything should be like at the Realtor where it can all be bought with Farm Cash or the regular coins earned while farming. Also the whole Farm Cash concept wasn't even added until my Level was already in the 20s so I was more or less cheated out of 20 something coins that I could have had if I'd started plying later.
Upgrade Farm 1 to 26X26 cost TEN BILLION Coins. or $30 Farm Cash
Upgrade Farm 2 to 26X26 cost TEN BILLION Coins. or $30 Farm Cash
Upgrade Farm 3 to 26X26 cost TEN BILLION Coins. or $30 Farm Cash
Upgrade Farm 4 to 26X26 cost TEN BILLION Coins. or $30 Farm Cash

That is FORTY BILLION coins for the same thing $120 in Farm Cash will buy. Ain't nothing fair, or even reasonable about that.

Chaplain Van W. Cottom
Terre Haute, Indiana
Old Jan 05 2012, 05:33 PM
Account Not Linked

That's another part of my point but a totally different can or worms. The prices and availability of things as a whole needs to be reevaluated and fixed.