Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 16 2012, 10:29 AM

WHAT THE HECK ? I have to say something here, I bought a Grill way back when it was 10fc, then i saw it was coins, I didn't say anything, then I bought two Mini-Golf for 15fc each NOW i see that it's coins again, I feel like I was taken advantage of 40fc which could have been used for something worth while like facility or tool - I love Farm Town and will keep playing, I just feel robbed of 40fc - and it's not fair to charge fc for items, then later on change them to coins, it's NOT RIGHT !Thank you
Old Jun 18 2012, 04:15 AM

I suppose you could try contacting slashkey and appealing to their better nature to try and get a refund for your cash!
Old Jun 21 2012, 06:26 PM

I bought a 6x6 plow last week and it didn't show up so I reloaded game and it still wasn't there so I bought another one. Needless to say I now have 2. Please give me a refund on 1 of them. Many thanks, love playing farm town bunches!
Old Jun 22 2012, 03:53 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimela K View Post
I bought a 6x6 plow last week and it didn't show up so I reloaded game and it still wasn't there so I bought another one. Needless to say I now have 2. Please give me a refund on 1 of them. Many thanks, love playing farm town bunches!
Hi there,

We're unable to help with that via the forum, you'll need to contact FT support and explain what happened, see if they can help. To contact the support staff, with the game loaded, scroll down past the facebook ads, on the right hand side, click on 'Report/Contact This App', select the first option in the window that opens and fill in a support ticket.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 29 2012, 09:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Default 10 billion?!

seriously? is this an error or something?
Old Aug 29 2012, 09:44 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by najim View Post

seriously? is this an error or something?
That is for the people that already have all 15 of the basic farms (up to 24x24) and have most of the facilities and gets a lot of coins a day. I see you haven't even purchased your 2nd farm yet. It would be best for you to just concentrate on getting the other farms and expanding them to like 24x24, which you would get more room by purchasing the new farms.
Old Aug 29 2012, 09:55 AM

I know that $10,000,000,000 looks like a crazy amount, but when the option to expand beyond 24X24 was first introduced there were alot of us who had been playing Farmtown since the beginning and we were racking up coins faster than we could spend them. I am guessing that the devs wanted to make a wide variety of players happy. Many of us who have been playing since FT first came out don't have all the expansions...no big deal.
Old Aug 29 2012, 10:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ive been playing since the beginning and I have never accumulated more than 1 billion (which i usually spend on a farm expansion). Im not worried about not having 10 billion. Heck im not even worried about having 1 billion.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 17 2012, 05:13 PM

Default Farm Cash

While I realize that the only way that Slashkey makes any money is thru sales of farm cash, things are getting a little ridiculous. They only issue new levels about every two months- so we receive $25 max. every two months. But, every month there are 4 or 5 new items that must be bought for cash. Perhaps Slashkey could loosen their purse strings a little and give the players who have been playing loyally for a long time a break. Perhaps increase the payout for all levels after a certain point? Not wait for two months to give out new levels? Be a little more fair with us!!
Old Sep 18 2012, 07:23 AM

" every two months. But, every month there are 4 or 5 new items that must be bought for cash."...no not MUST, but want. You do not need to buy anything, you choose to. I don't think it would be fair or appropriate for sk to offer anyone a deal, long time, or new player. Perhaps you would like to work for less money, if your boss lowered your pay would you still want to work there?
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178