Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Nov 06 2012, 04:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
If they stop getting paid for their job which is us purchasing the FC then they will not be able to pay their bills and feed their families, and FT would stop so that the dev's could go get another job that pays so that they can pay their bills, would you like your job to stop paying you for your work. No one is forcing you to pay real monies to purchase things, you do that of your own free will.
Very well said.....your post should be required reading!! Thanks!!

Last edited by mac16129; Nov 11 2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old Nov 11 2012, 04:58 PM

I keep getting a banner saying I can get 30 free FB credits... anybody know if this is a scam or legit?????
Old Nov 11 2012, 05:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I keep getting a banner saying I can get 30 free FB credits... anybody know if this is a scam or legit?????
Is it on your FB page, cause there is posts going around but they usually say like 5000 credit for free, those are a scam, I am not saying this is, but it sounds like a scam, depending on what has to be done. There are some FB programs that you can get free credits, like 4loot, but you have to do certain things, like answer questions, do searches, or watch videos, I have just got 50 FB credits by doing this program, it took like 6 months to save up enough coins to be able to get those credits.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 11 2012, 06:38 PM

Default 30 Fram Town Cash

The 30 Farm Town Cash in the blue dialog box is a real thing. I have collected the cash way back when it was 1st started. Sign up your Facebook friends to work your farm and you and them both will get 3 FTC. !0 friends 30 Farm Town Cash.
Wildeye
Old Nov 11 2012, 06:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry McDonald View Post
The 30 Farm Town Cash in the blue dialog box is a real thing. I have collected the cash way back when it was 1st started. Sign up your Facebook friends to work your farm and you and them both will get 3 FTC. !0 friends 30 Farm Town Cash.
Wildeye
According to the post they say it is Facebook credits not Farm Town cash, if they had said FT cash then I would have said it is real, but they put FB credits, which is not connected to FT.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 11 2012, 07:52 PM

I think you are talking about the banner which appears across the top of your FT screen when you are on your farm... it is for real and I have taken advantage of it.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection
Old Nov 11 2012, 07:53 PM

My facilities keep vanishing and I don't have 32x32 farms. They vanish and then I have to buy them back. I'm missing my Cosmetic factory now and just bought back Music Conservatoy also. I'm missing facilities about every other week. They aren't coming back either except when I have to buy them again. When will they be replaced?
Old Nov 11 2012, 07:56 PM

Default Missing facilities. Especially when they keep vanishing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Diligent View Post
I am really fed up of having to pay real monies to buy things. Surely Farm Town/Slashkey can afford to stop this - otherwise, after many years of building up my farms - it's now getting too expensive. AND! new people are going away as they cannot compete. Farm Town/Slashkey You Ought to be Ashamed/Embarrassed!!!
Especially when your facilities you paid for are vanishing about every other week and you have to keep buying them for your quests you already started.
Old Nov 11 2012, 09:24 PM

Hi, is this what you are talking about? I so then it is fully SLASHKEY approved and i used it
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Old Nov 13 2012, 09:04 AM

Default Earn credits

As far as I know depending which one you use I have gotten credits already for farmtown.