Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 28 2022, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verna Broussard View Post
I can't remember how to add neighbor's been playing for years most of mine are not playing any more.
Hi Verna,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
You can find all the information about neighbors in the Game Guide chapter 5 about neighbors:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314834
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2022, 09:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Default neighbors

I have people on my neighbors list who will not accept a neighbors request from me even though I have made several requests the option to remove them as a neighbor is not available as they are not neighbors only options available are add as neighbor or send a gift so I can not add people who really want to be neighbors how do I get remove them?
Old May 30 2022, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6kittycats View Post
I have people on my neighbors list who will not accept a neighbors request from me even though I have made several requests the option to remove them as a neighbor is not available as they are not neighbors only options available are add as neighbor or send a gift so I can not add people who really want to be neighbors how do I get remove them?
Hi 6kittycats,

You can't remove those people from the list in the My Neighbors tab. Those are people in your friends list who Facebook shows that they have the Farm Town app install. The only way to remove thenm from your list is to unfriend them or get them to remove the Farm Town app from their setttings if they no longer play.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2022, 05:43 AM

Default supeneighbor orolblems.

I am a super neighbor. I have been replowing farms, decorating and adding more trees, etc. My farmer is wanting to 'block' trees on one farm. when i try to move the trees to clump together, none of the work i do gets saved, what have i missed?
Tks so much!
Knuckleheadsister
Old Jun 03 2022, 06:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheadsister View Post
I am a super neighbor. I have been replowing farms, decorating and adding more trees, etc. My farmer is wanting to 'block' trees on one farm. when i try to move the trees to clump together, none of the work i do gets saved, what have i missed?
Tks so much!
Knuckleheadsister
Hi knuckleheadsister,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbors & Super Neighbors.

If the farm owner is on the farm you are designing you're designing will not save. This is a known issue to be fixed. For the time being you will need to work alone while you move things around and they will have to stay off that farm while you are working or you will need to stop designing if they need to come to that farm for some reason.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 05 2022, 03:46 PM

Default Blocked on FB how do I get him out of FT?

I had an issue with Twisted Martini, Michael...oh gosh I can't remember his name. I removed him as a friend and a neighbor and he was able to send me ships, as a non-friend. I just left them in my seaport and he stopped. Today, I had a help on one of my coop quests and he was able to help me. How do I get him off of my FT game? This is kind of personal, so didn't know where to post it.
Old Jun 05 2022, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
I had an issue with Twisted Martini, Michael...oh gosh I can't remember his name. I removed him as a friend and a neighbor and he was able to send me ships, as a non-friend. I just left them in my seaport and he stopped. Today, I had a help on one of my coop quests and he was able to help me. How do I get him off of my FT game? This is kind of personal, so didn't know where to post it.
Hi Bednek,
Even though you removed him as your neighbor, you are apparently still his neighbor. The only thing you can do is try to get to his farms and remove yourself as his neighbor. There are several methods for this in the Game Guide chapter 5 about neighbors in the following post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...06#post3646106
Old Jun 08 2022, 03:58 AM

i have just found this out to the cost of my neighbour and myself we lost 2 billion coins cause of this stupid rule the worst thing is we both happened too be on the hire page at the same time not planned and wasn't till i was hired and wasn't getting a bonus that found out it was my neighbour so we both lost out .
Old Jun 08 2022, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by graeme scott View Post
i have just found this out to the cost of my neighbour and myself we lost 2 billion coins cause of this stupid rule the worst thing is we both happened too be on the hire page at the same time not planned and wasn't till i was hired and wasn't getting a bonus that found out it was my neighbour so we both lost out .
Hi graeme scott,

I'm assuming you are referring to the lack of bonus chest when working for a neighbour or buddy. It's unlikely that that anything will be changed in regards to neighbours and buddies not being able to earn a bonus chest when hired as that leads to less work available at market.

When you arrive at a job and start working if the bonus chest doesn't show up then it's up to you if you want to stop working and try contacting the farm owner to see if you are neighbours or buddies rather than wait until all the work is done on that farm.

If you would like to suggest a change for that rule or suggest an easy way to be able to tell when an avatar at market is one of your neighbours or buddies then you can post that request in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will be able to see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 10 2022, 10:27 AM

Default Super Neighbors and storage access

If memory serves, SNs used to be able to access storage on farms where they are SN, for example to plant trees. Am I wrong? If not, what happened to that capability, and can we expect to see it again any time soon?

Thanks.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors