Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 11 2022, 01:54 AM

Default super neighbors set up for designing

one my neighbors wants help me on my farm. is there a problem still trying save the farm while editing fields? do i need to go offline when they are working on my farm?

in past i found i can add to farms but not delete whats already there. like for example: I had a 10x10 area already plowed but i couldnt clear that but i could add plowed fields around it. is that fixed now? so i can work on my farm same time my super neighbor is working?

in past it was a synching issue because sometimes super neighbors are in another country. they have to download their farm while the other player downloads files necessary to run while they are playing.

it may work better than that now. i just need to know if i may encounter issues still.
Old Sep 11 2022, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
one my neighbors wants help me on my farm. is there a problem still trying save the farm while editing fields? do i need to go offline when they are working on my farm?

in past i found i can add to farms but not delete whats already there. like for example: I had a 10x10 area already plowed but i couldnt clear that but i could add plowed fields around it. is that fixed now? so i can work on my farm same time my super neighbor is working?

in past it was a synching issue because sometimes super neighbors are in another country. they have to download their farm while the other player downloads files necessary to run while they are playing.

it may work better than that now. i just need to know if i may encounter issues still.
Hi Larwin

The issue has not been fixed yet.

If you and the superneighbor are on the same farm working then changes will not be saved.

You dont need to go off line, you only need to go to other farm while your superneighbor works on the farm set for designing. Once your superneighbor is done and left the farm, then you can go there to see the changes.
Old Sep 11 2022, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Larwin

The issue has not been fixed yet.

If you and the superneighbor are on the same farm working then changes will not be saved.

You dont need to go off line, you only need to go to other farm while your superneighbor works on the farm set for designing. Once your superneighbor is done and left the farm, then you can go there to see the changes.
so it can be edited while im working on another farm then thanks.
Old Sep 17 2022, 12:56 PM

Default super neighbor

my daughter is my super neighbor and i had permission to work everything on her farm and i was doing everything ...but since yesterday i cannot go to the store or plant anything.......and on her two new farms, just started, i am not able to do anything but harvest...she has checked every box on SN to let me do everything
Old Sep 17 2022, 01:25 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstech View Post
my daughter is my super neighbor and i had permission to work everything on her farm and i was doing everything ...but since yesterday i cannot go to the store or plant anything.......and on her two new farms, just started, i am not able to do anything but harvest...she has checked every box on SN to let me do everything
Hi bosstech,

A little clarification is needed please. Are you meaning that you are her super neighbour and you are the one having problems but only with some jobs not all of them?

Are you her only super neighbour or could she have added more?
How many does she have?
If she has more than just you, are they having any problems working her farms?

Are you seeing any of your tools or her tools when you open your toolbox when on her farms?

Could she have set the SN crop permissions in the toolbox for any of her farms to None which would prevent planting to be done as a super neighbour?

If you can't see any tools in your toolbox when you go to her farms and she hasn't set any SN crop permissions for her farms to None, please ask her to remove all the usual SN permissions for you again, click the green check mark to save the changes, then reload add them all back and save the changes again. Then you reload the game and see if that resolves anything for you.

If that doesn't help please try to get her Facebook User ID number. If she loads her game and scrolls down below the yellow box under her game screen she will see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 17 2022 at 01:39 PM.
Old Sep 17 2022, 11:52 PM

i am her only super neighbor...i was able to do everything until yesterday...
i now cannot see the plow icon, the store, the purple hand, and the sow icon..
i can harvest/plow and that is it now....i was able to buy stuff from store and design too but not now
it is set for permission for me on all three farms
i will try what you said
Old Sep 18 2022, 12:00 AM

it worked...thank you so much!
Old Sep 18 2022, 04:37 AM

Hi, My friend has me set as her SN. It is only for emergencies and I have not worked there for a very long time. When the Farm Pass came out, I tried to go to her farm to do some required work for my pass. However, I can do nothing there. She has checked all the boxes and they are all ticked for me to do all work. Am I missing something?

Last edited by barbaraelwart; Sep 18 2022 at 04:42 AM. Reason: Problem resolved !
Old Sep 20 2022, 01:36 PM

I have a neighbor that occasionally wants to work for me. I am her neighbor also. When I hire her, she can't work. I've hired her at my farm, the market, the inn and the real estate office. It's always the same, she isn't able to work, no tools etc. I've cleared memcache and it still doesn't let her work. Today she needed to water some flowers with a watering can for the farm pass. She came to my farm with ready to water flowers and can do
nothing. She is my superneighbor with design on one farm. When I give her SN to farm it still doesn't work. Why can't I hire her to work for me? Any ideas are appreciated.
Old Sep 20 2022, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila63 View Post
I have a neighbor that occasionally wants to work for me. I am her neighbor also. When I hire her, she can't work. I've hired her at my farm, the market, the inn and the real estate office. It's always the same, she isn't able to work, no tools etc. I've cleared memcache and it still doesn't let her work. Today she needed to water some flowers with a watering can for the farm pass. She came to my farm with ready to water flowers and can do
nothing. She is my superneighbor with design on one farm. When I give her SN to farm it still doesn't work. Why can't I hire her to work for me? Any ideas are appreciated.
Hi Lila

If she is your superneighbor there is no reason to hire her. She should be permanently hired to do the farming on your farms.

Does she have fuel? If she doesnt and you are not allowing yours, then she will not be able to use your big tools.

Is this happening for all your farms or only a few? Please go to your farms and click in the name. See if you have the Disable Superneighbor Farming option checked.
If it is checked then she will not be able to work those farms. Just uncheck the option and then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Also, your data shows that you have 27 superneighbor, you should be at your limit so I would recommend to check if you need all those superneighbors.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors