Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2021, 12:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny W View Post
When I try to visit my neighbors farms it takes me back to my farm. My farm # is ( 10201980518738957 )
Hi Donny,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. For now if you have a problem or question please post them here.
How are you going to your neighbors farms? If you are using a saved bookmark then yes it may take you to your own farms. If you are going through the neighbor bar then you should be able to visit them but you can not do anything else on their farms.
To see what is available for you with your farms currently please read the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 12:25 AM

I can't go to your farm. That is my problem.
Old Jan 15 2021, 12:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny W View Post
I can't go to your farm. That is my problem.
Hi Donny,
You can not go to my farm because I am not a neighbor. You can currently go to your neighbors farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2021, 12:39 AM

User ID 1757790552, home screen loads w/tools. can work all my farms.
can identify neighbors, BUT when I attempt to work on farms for which I am a SN, my tools are not with me, i.e. cannot work them.
3. At 2012-01-15-06:23:37.118 it says Main Avatar is Loaded, Avatar is NOT loaded,
LAST checkpoint on log section is.. 2021-01-15 06:23:43.385 INFO Check Point DONE Map Loaded.
Old Jan 15 2021, 04:11 AM

Default boite cadeau

Bonjour !
je n'ai plus ma boite cadeau et il se trouve qu'elle est pleine ... je ne peux donc pas la vider ! Grand merci pour votre aide ! Bonne fin de semaine à toutes et à tous !
Old Jan 15 2021, 04:45 AM

Thanks raul, i can now harvest faster and i dont have trouble anymore loading the game good job. i miss TOM haha
Old Jan 15 2021, 05:20 AM

Please help my game wont let me hire workers,cant work my factors ,I have small tools ,I love the game , How long more do i have to wait
Thank you
Bigbadbob
Old Jan 15 2021, 06:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
User ID 1757790552, home screen loads w/tools. can work all my farms.
can identify neighbors, BUT when I attempt to work on farms for which I am a SN, my tools are not with me, i.e. cannot work them.
3. At 2012-01-15-06:23:37.118 it says Main Avatar is Loaded, Avatar is NOT loaded,
LAST checkpoint on log section is.. 2021-01-15 06:23:43.385 INFO Check Point DONE Map Loaded.
Hi christophercilley,

As you are able to load the game you do not need to report the details in the message above the game.

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 and read the information there so you are up to date with the restricted version of the game. There is a list at the bottom which will give you an idea of what is and is not available until the rest of the features get added back to the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 15 2021, 06:23 AM

Default Need help

The markets do not load and can load all my businesses Please look at mine and fix the problems I love to play this game and am on here every day
Old Jan 15 2021, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palestinejan View Post
The markets do not load and can load all my businesses Please look at mine and fix the problems I love to play this game and am on here every day
please read the very first post
NO facilities are working at the moment although they do show on your farm
Closed Thread