Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 21 2023, 06:14 AM

Hi

I'm playing the game on facebook. I changed the 50 gifts I had received to fuel tanks, after that 9 appeared and I also changed them to fuel tanks.
When I reloaded the game I only received 9 fuel tanks. Unsure what the problem is. Have I lost 50 gifted fuel tanks?
Old May 21 2023, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
Hi

I'm playing the game on facebook. I changed the 50 gifts I had received to fuel tanks, after that 9 appeared and I also changed them to fuel tanks.
When I reloaded the game I only received 9 fuel tanks. Unsure what the problem is. Have I lost 50 gifted fuel tanks?
Hi chubbyal

It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time:
Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity in Facebook, will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one by clicking in the X next to each gift.
Please do not boost trains from the Activity page as you will get errors.

If you need instructions on how to work through the Activity page, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Old May 21 2023, 10:19 AM

Good morning! I recently accepted a Friend from the Marketplace. She's listed in the row of friends that runs across the bottom. I tried to send her a gift yesterday from the "My Neighbor" tab but I got this message yesterday afternoon so i tried this morning (more than 12 hours later) and got the same message - "You have already sent a gift to this friend today, please try again tomorrow". (I'm doing all of this from the FB site). How do I send her a gift? Thank you!!
Old May 21 2023, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Good morning! I recently accepted a Friend from the Marketplace. She's listed in the row of friends that runs across the bottom. I tried to send her a gift yesterday from the "My Neighbor" tab but I got this message yesterday afternoon so i tried this morning (more than 12 hours later) and got the same message - "You have already sent a gift to this friend today, please try again tomorrow". (I'm doing all of this from the FB site). How do I send her a gift? Thank you!!
Hi KnittyGirl,
It appears those 2 methods are not working, possibly because gifts are not set up with the website version. The only way I know it should work for sure would be from the Send Gifts tab. You should be able to find their name in the All farmers list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2023, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi KnittyGirl,
It appears those 2 methods are not working, possibly because gifts are not set up with the website version. The only way I know it should work for sure would be from the Send Gifts tab. You should be able to find their name in the All farmers list.
That's where I'm sending them from, but she's not listed there. I'm not sending from the website version as I know gifting doesn't work from there yet. Does it make a difference if she's not on my FB friend list, because she's not a FB "friend"; we met at the Marketplace and did the "friend" thing there.
Old May 21 2023, 10:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
That's where I'm sending them from, but she's not listed there. I'm not sending from the website version as I know gifting doesn't work from there yet. Does it make a difference if she's not on my FB friend list, because she's not a FB "friend"; we met at the Marketplace and did the "friend" thing there.
Hi KnittyGirl,
There is no friend thing in the market for the website. You can only add them as a neighbor or a buddy.
If you added them as a buddy, then currently you can not send them a gift.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2023, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Hi KnittyGirl,
There is no friend thing in the market for the website. You can only add them as a neighbor or a buddy.
If you added them as a buddy, then currently you can not send them a gift.
I added her as a "neighbor". Sorry about the wordage. She shows up in my neighbor list along the bottom, but not on my Farmer List to send gifts to. She also shows up as a Neighbor when I go to the "My Neighbors" tab and that's where I'm trying to send her a gift from as she's not listed under the "Farmer List" tab when you're sending gifts from the "Gift" tab. I hope I'm making sense. She doesn't show up anywhere except along the bottom strip as a neighbor. I'm doing all this from the facebook site, not the new website. (I just checked to be sure; she's not on my Buddy List.)

Last edited by KnittyGirl; May 21 2023 at 10:57 AM.
Old May 21 2023, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I added her as a "neighbor". Sorry about the wordage. She shows up in my neighbor list along the bottom, but not on my Farmer List to send gifts to. She also shows up as a Neighbor when I go to the "My Neighbors" tab and that's where I'm trying to send her a gift from as she's not listed under the "Farmer List" tab when you're sending gifts from the "Gift" tab. I hope I'm making sense. She doesn't show up anywhere except along the bottom strip as a neighbor. I'm doing all this from the facebook site, not the new website.
Hi KnittyGirl,
You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen in Facebook and see if they show on the list in Send Gifts.

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

It may be that since you added them from the website and didn't add them as friends in Facebook that you may not bve able to send them gifts yet.
Old May 21 2023, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Hi KnittyGirl,
You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen in Facebook and see if they show on the list in Send Gifts.

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

It may be that since you added them from the website and didn't add them as friends in Facebook that you may not bve able to send them gifts yet.
I cleared my memcache. Still a no-go for gift. I think your last statement is the case. I'll just wait until the new website is capable of gift sending to test it out. Thank you for all your help Taz D!!!!! Have a wonderful day!
Old May 21 2023, 02:55 PM

Have many fuel tank gifts that are not going in my gift box. All of a sudden I have no fuel when for the past three years this has not been a problem. What happened to it all? One of my neighbors had the same problem today.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support