Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 29 2021, 11:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Donner View Post
I went from 83 to 165 since you have given any bonuses. Tonight you gave me $1. for 1 level up. I have never been given any special bonuses for all those levels I've gone up since you transferred to this format. This is wrong, very wrong. Will you please look into it for me?
Hi Farmer Donner,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Farm Cash.

You have gotten 1 farm cash for every level you have earned enough experience points to gain. You got the last one for going from 1164 to 1165, but you got it for that this afternoon. So you did not get a special bonus.

You may have seen a pop up message tonight for added farm cash but it was incorrect and you should not have gotten that message. The developers are aware this is happening when it shouldn't.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2021, 12:04 AM
Account Not Linked

I have been playing off and on for years. I used to be able to send my wife gifts using my farm town cash, but now I'm not able to. I tried to research why this could be, but only see that I need to have been playing for over 6 months, which I have.
Old Jul 10 2021, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checito View Post
I have been playing off and on for years. I used to be able to send my wife gifts using my farm town cash, but now I'm not able to. I tried to research why this could be, but only see that I need to have been playing for over 6 months, which I have.
Hi Checito,
That feature has not been added back into the game yet. We don't know when the developers will get it added back in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2021, 05:04 AM

Just curious do new players start at level 0 with $5 or level 1 with $5
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jul 11 2021, 05:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Just curious do new players start at level 0 with $5 or level 1 with $5
Hi Alexandra,

As soon as they have loaded the game and done the very basic things like selecting a name and gender for their avatar they are Level 1 with 5FC.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 25 2021, 07:25 PM

Default My farm cash is missing

I bought farm cash a week ago. Now it's gone what do I do. 100000321621600 Carol
Old Jul 25 2021, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txluce View Post
I bought farm cash a week ago. Now it's gone what do I do. 100000321621600 Carol
Hi Txluce

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash.

I had a look at your data.
On July 7 you purchased 250 farmcash plus 29 you already had, gave you a total of 279. You then added 1 cash for cooperative quests to have a total of 280 farmcash.

You then purchased:

Tree Shaker (40 x 40)
Flower Harvester (40 x 40)
Log Truck w/ Chainsaw (40x40)
Combine Harvest-Plant Ex 10x10
Combine Harvest-Plow Ex 10x10

Each item costs 50 farm cash for a total of 250

280-250=30 farmcash

Then you added 2 cash for quests to give you a total of 32 farmcash.

You can check that yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then clicking in Farm Cash Activity Log.
Old Jul 27 2021, 03:20 AM

Default Turbo Mineral Mines

I bought 5 Turbo Mineral Mines just to get more Iron Ore because it claims it produces more, it Doesn't!
I want all of my FT Cash Back......5 x 32FT Cash each. I want my 160 FT Cash Back and You can keep the worthless Turbo Mineral Mines
Old Jul 27 2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
I bought 5 Turbo Mineral Mines just to get more Iron Ore because it claims it produces more, it Doesn't!
I want all of my FT Cash Back......5 x 32FT Cash each. I want my 160 FT Cash Back and You can keep the worthless Turbo Mineral Mines
Hi Dana

The Turbo Mineral mine produces more than the regular mine. You get 30 tin ore units in 8 hours in the turbo mine and 10 tin ore units in the regular one.
Take in mind that the mines are not workable facilities so your friends cant help you with the production.

You know we dont do refunds through the forum so you have to contact Support.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then.

If you dont receive the automatic response then follow the instructions given in this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 27 2021, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dana

The Turbo Mineral mine produces more than the regular mine. You get 30 tin ore units in 8 hours in the turbo mine and 10 tin ore units in the regular one.
Take in mind that the mines are not workable facilities so your friends cant help you with the production.

You know we dont do refunds through the forum so you have to contact Support.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then.

If you dont receive the automatic response then follow the instructions given in this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
No, I did Not know you do not do Refunds through the forum or I would not have posted it here.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash