Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2010, 01:33 AM

Fantabulous!!!!

I thought I'd done so well reaching level 80 last night!!!!
Old Jun 08 2010, 01:46 AM

great timing guys. i was reaching the point of disinterest again.... after the taco and flower farms... when i saw the new facilities. bought the textile and winery and will soon air the cc again so i can get the sewing mill and the wine cellar. i figure it's a small amount to pay for the hours of enjoyment you've given me. really appreciate it! thank you very much.
Old Jun 08 2010, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
They should just not use the retarded queueing mechanism they currently have in place. Absolute positions always, not incremental. I hate chasing workers after the harvesting is done, and they are like offset a country mile from where the actual harvesting took place. It's simple MMRP programming they are not doing correctly that can EASILY be fixed.
I remember when this game never used to queue and I hated it because it was so slow that I nearly gave the game up. I gather you are talking of something different to the earlier version.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jun 08 2010, 02:12 AM

Do the devs WANT me to get RSI?

Seriously though, awesome stuff - really appreciate it!
Old Jun 08 2010, 02:20 AM

Hi I Just logged on.. Saw the New stuff.. I was wondering if you guys could add a boutique so we can change our clothes? I would be willing to use my coins and go shopping.. Well at least the women.. Heck the guys as well.. these overalls are getting kinda old.. It would be nice to go to the inn wearing something else besides overalls.. so I do see the sewing thing I guess.. but im gonna wait b4 I buy IT .. last time I jumped the gun I couldn't work facilites for a week and a half.. SO New Clothes that we can buy.. yay!!!
Old Jun 08 2010, 02:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Kudos to the developers.
Though there's nothing that I'll probably acquire, for those seriously into facilities, it's really a great update. Oh, yes, I'll still be suggesting a plain ole regular small town restaurant (as a facility) and a general store (decorative or a facility to trade or sell crops and products to neighbors) of course
One point I'm questioning, though, is the addition of a winery. What is the minimum age for people to join FB and to participate in FT? Yes, I realize that this is just a "pretend" winery, but even so wonder if that's appropriate for games in which some who are not adults participate. . . . On second thought, though, it's the responsibility of parents to know what the games contain and control which games their children are permitted to take part in.
Old Jun 08 2010, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Kudos to the developers.
Though there's nothing that I'll probably acquire, for those seriously into facilities, it's really a great update. Oh, yes, I'll still be suggesting a plain ole regular small town restaurant (as a facility) and a general store (decorative or a facility to trade or sell crops and products to neighbors) of course
One point I'm questioning, though, is the addition of a winery. What is the minimum age for people to join FB and to participate in FT? Yes, I realize that this is just a "pretend" winery, but even so wonder if that's appropriate for games in which some who are not adults participate. . . . On second thought, though, it's the responsibility of parents to know what the games contain and control which games their children are permitted to take part in.
Hi Sue, I am pretty sure it is 13. I would have to say though that if I did let a child of that age have access to facebook then the winery would be the least of my concerns.
Old Jun 08 2010, 02:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have a question ..I was thinking about getting the 2 winery things but the purple grapes are ready in 4 hrs and u have 4 hrs to harvest...thats not enuff time..wonder if ur not here..most people sleep 8 hrs or work 8 hrs..then u will lose ur crops...can you move the time up to a day like the green grapes???
Old Jun 08 2010, 03:01 AM

nothing to say but ... WOW THANK YOU

The Wooooooot Estate
Second Farm .... Woooooot Glen
Third Farm .... Wooooootburgh
Fourth Farm.... Loch Woooooot
Fifth Farm .... BallyWooooot
Sixth Farm .... Wooooootshire
Seventh Farm .... Strathwoooooot

Old Jun 08 2010, 03:03 AM

Brilliant - level 90 and a extra 10 farm cash! Thanks so much
Closed Thread