Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2010, 03:16 PM

Holy Moly Guys!!!
Just feed the addiction!!! Am loving the way the game is turning out! I love that the updates are coming in on a weekly (or so ) basis! I need my boss to upgrade my computer so I can keep up with it all! LOL God forbid I should actually do some work during work hours.
One suggestion which I have seen over and over, Coffee mills! thats it. No complaints about anything. Will gladly spend cash on this game and have! Keep up the great work
Old Jun 08 2010, 03:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul for the new Factories Love it can't wait to see what we are going to do next. oh just a thought how about making peanut oil also ?
Old Jun 08 2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosweetheart View Post
hahah I was SO hoping for a coffee shop this time around, to both grind coffee and sell coffee drinks.

I jumped right to level 90, so looking forward to more new levels as mentioned in Raul's post.

I agree, none can compare with FarmTown! Thanks Raul and devs, you da best!
Grinding coffee would be easy to do if they just added it to the watermill or stone mill. Please devs!
Old Jun 08 2010, 04:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryinVA View Post
I see furniture available, but no mention of being able to get INSIDE any of the houses. Is this something in the works? Where are we supposed to put these couches, chairs, and tables, etc.?
It is outside furniture...looks like wicker. I have put mine outside on a patio and then on my beach I put some more. Great addition!
Old Jun 08 2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
re: 8. You can now hire others to fish at your farms

How do I do this? Thanks....
when you click on a farmer and the menu appears, hiring to harvest flowers is down near the bottom of the list. So it works much the same as hiring people to do anything else, it's just it's own option and not part of any other hiring process
Old Jun 08 2010, 05:41 PM

how about a 5th farm? lol *ducking*
Old Jun 08 2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkiesmum View Post
thanks so much as i was getting bored as im now level 90 yessss & now more to do....since the upgrade though my plowing/harvest of others farms is so far ahead of avator which is so far ahead of coins :-( it has really slowed me down can this bug be fixed please?
Hi there, have you tried clicking on save and once saved, leave the farm when you have everything clicked on and queued? That is what I do. I even do that when I am working on my own farm. I just click on another of my farms and return to find all the seeding is done. That goes for when I harvest and plowing my own farms as well.

I hire workers for plow when I see the harvest is done and yet I know the other person is still busy moving from one queued plot to the next. All the queued work is done though when the plow job is accepted. It saves lot of time with no loss of coins or xp's, as they spin over all at once.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!

Last edited by Mrs Borgies; Jun 08 2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old Jun 08 2010, 05:58 PM

I have been praying to the Farm Town gods for cucumbers so I could make my own darn pickles!! Since we can now grow or produce almost everything we need, the gift giving has um, shall we say lagged considerably! It would be REALLY NICE (hint hint to the Farm Town gods) for us to be able to be 100% SELF SUFFICIENT and NOT have to rely on the kindness of anyone for anything at all. Period!!!!!!!

I am SO STOKED about the pickles I am doing the happy dance!! My only beef is WHY did they have to take 4 darn days to grow?!? C'mon - you throw us a bone which is great, but then you make it awful hard to chew

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see at least 40-50 more levels, new and FASTER ways to earn FC, XPs earned faster, plus LOTS of new decorations (and some of the old ones go buh-bye), new buildings to add - just lots of new stuff in general! New blood so to speak. Inject some new life, new energy into an already great game. We need to be able to spruce our places up with all kinds of new stuff, not just more of the same!

OH - here's a biggie!! Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have the ability to buy our own cows?!?!???? Again this goes back to the gift giving lagging since we're able to buy & grow so much on our own now. And to be frank, people who DO still send stuff just send whatever, they don't put much thought into their gifts or pay attention when we ask for specific things. I run out of cheese ALL the time and I've been BEGGING for cows and what do I get? Potted plants!!!!!!!!!! So please Farm Town gods, let us just BUY our own cows!!!!!!

I'm a total Farm Town addict. My friends think I need a 12-Step program. I tell them they don't know what they're missing!

Thanks for all the hard work you do. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I appreciate every little upgrade. I'm just giving you my wish list!

And seriously, thanks for the cucumbers!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 08 2010, 06:16 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to steenhoven
Default Gift Giving

One of the reasons many people are not gift giving is because it's much harder now. It used to pop up as soon as we went into Farm Town, but now, it takes much longer. Personally, I put thought into my gifts, and send out many more than I receive, and that is frustrating.

Suggestion: how about a super seeder that will do 12 at a time, or a super plower that will do 12 at a time. FT is better than FV, isn't it, and they have the machines that can do 9 at a time.

Keep up the good work.
Old Jun 08 2010, 06:31 PM

Question When Others Harvest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
I'm now experiencing an issue when others harvest for me. I am now finding I get the odd field that has been harvested but it lingers with the progress bar not moving. I suspect this may have something to do with when they are receiving their next increment of the payment in crops. When they are plowed over they do not change and thus cannot be replanted until you reload the farm (I don't normally "go with them" when I hire to harvest because I normally have no need to reload the farm). While this isn't a huge issue, it shouldn't be happening and does interfer with smooth game play.
I noticed this change too so my daughter & I did an experiment using 2 computers & this is basically what is happening.....the plots left as you described are the person who harvest for you 10% of the crop....so for example 50 plots 5 goes to the person who harvested...and you retain the 45 plots....and you are right you have to reload before you can plow/plant. So I wonder how many people will be hiring now as for example if you are growing crops for the facilities it makes no difference if they are a 'large' crop or not....so I wonder if you did the number crunching if you would be better off harvesting the crop yourself Anyway hope this is helpful.
Closed Thread