Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 05 2011, 11:25 AM

I am kinda glad we dont have to use the survey garbage to attempt to earn farm cash anymore.

I had battle after battle with my super rewards regarding their awarding of farm cash.

I would do all the required stuff and still not get anything. I had to submit email/header proof to them most of the time and fight with them when I did not receive an email.

It seemed watching the videos worked 99% of the time. I wish that option was still available.

Thanks,

Scott
Old Jul 05 2011, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
I didn't but i have bought credits before using my mc, but not once did I say it was ok to charge my cc yesterday...I went to complain to fb and they gave me options, I checked give me a refund and I will try again and got a reply letter saying to wait 72 hrs for a reply...so now i don't wanna spend anything from my fc not even the 26 I had bought before the change over, just in case.
After this is corrected for you, go to the Facebook Credits Balance link under Account and remove Paypal from the Payment Methods, then they will not have that information to charge to and will ask next time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2011, 12:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman1215 View Post
I noticed the message regarding compliances with Facebook to use Facebook credits in order to buy farm cash, but WHY DID YOU TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHICH COMPANY TO PURCHASE FARM CASH VIA MOBILE PHONE?????? EVERYTHING WAS JUST FINE UNTIL YOU SCREWED THINGS UP FOR US!!!!!!! I HATE ZONG!!!!!!!! LET US HAVE A CHOICE TO USE PAY MO SO WE CAN PURCHASE FARM CASH!!!!!!!
Farmtown did not take anything away from you. Facebook did this by mandating that all game apps through Facebook must use their credits system as of 1 July. You are ranting at the wrong people as Farmtown had no choice in the matter. You want to yell then yell at Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2011, 01:35 PM

it justs takes others longer to except change lol. it your choice buy them or not
Old Jul 05 2011, 02:35 PM

for me it isn't about accepting change, its about a charge i DID NOT approve. It took it automatically. I removed my cc info last nigh after this, but everytime you remove it and add it again it cost .95 and I am not paying that, forget it.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jul 05 2011, 05:54 PM

Default Buying farmcash

I understand we now have to buy facebook Credits to purchase farmtown Dollars... OK... so... why won't details come up when i try to buy.. The box just flashes and won't load my details to buy.. there is nothing wrong with my PC.... is this a problem between FB and FT?
Old Jul 05 2011, 06:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeyrum View Post
I understand we now have to buy facebook Credits to purchase farmtown Dollars... OK... so... why won't details come up when i try to buy.. The box just flashes and won't load my details to buy.. there is nothing wrong with my PC.... is this a problem between FB and FT?
You have to allow trialpay.com to store cookies for it to work. I found that out and had to remove trialpay.com from the blocked list and re-add it as Always Allow. I don't like it but obviously that is who Facebook is working through.
Old Jul 05 2011, 10:34 PM

Send a message via MSN to Animedevildog Send a message via Yahoo to Animedevildog Send a message via Skype™ to Animedevildog

Sorry... just fed up with a good system being messed around with
Old Jul 05 2011, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You have to change it from your FB account settings or credits balance if that is in the dropdown menu for Account. Last item in the list on the page is Preferred Currency. Click on change and set it to what you need.
Tyvm...How it became pounds is beyond me but all fixed now...
Old Jul 05 2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy pants View Post
If you've been using Paypal, Online Interac or a credit card, it's bingo as usual.
Thanks...I use either so I'm pleased it's not changed...I hate change when it's forced on me....