Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2013, 06:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I bought a new green manure spreader, but it doesn't show in my toolbox, however it is in my storage. Am I missing something, or maybe it just takes more time.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 19 2013, 06:31 PM

I just wanted to say I love the new dim out option.
thanks
Old Jan 19 2013, 06:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
I bought the new green manure spreader today and put it into storage, when I had to fertilize just now, I realised that the old orange one is showing in the facility manager - used it and it only worked on one farm. So I cleared memcache, then removed it from storage, put it back and then looked again, still have the orange one showing :-( I am hoping after I have slept on it, it may all be righted!!! :-)
That's exactly what happened to me. Hope it's all ok in the morning.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 19 2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

It works the same way as before. The only difference is that you don't have to go to each farm to do it. It's the farm that gets fertilised along with anything planted on it. So your previously fertilised crops that are ready will remain fertilised until you harvest them, then any new crop you plant in it's place will be fertilised.
thank you for your quick response.
Old Jan 19 2013, 07:10 PM

Default Green Manure Spreader

I haven't looked at all the posts to see if this has been asked. If I want to use the any of the manure spreaders after I get this one, I need to wait until I'm done with harvesting/planting all my farms so the new crops get fertilized?
I'm thinking if I do it the way I'm doing it now - after I've done the one farm, all the others will be fertilized and I will miss out on fertilizing some of the crops?
Is that clear as mud? Thanks for all the new updates - as usual it keeps the game interesting!
Old Jan 19 2013, 07:11 PM

I see people thanking Raul for the great updates. Does he really have anything to do with them?
Old Jan 19 2013, 07:13 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I haven't looked at all the posts to see if this has been asked. If I want to use the any of the manure spreaders after I get this one, I need to wait until I'm done with harvesting/planting all my farms so the new crops get fertilized?
I'm thinking if I do it the way I'm doing it now - after I've done the one farm, all the others will be fertilized and I will miss out on fertilizing some of the crops?
Is that clear as mud? Thanks for all the new updates - as usual it keeps the game interesting!
You can fertilise your farms when you want to, as long as you are not short on stocks of manure, it won't matter. It's the farm that gets fertilised. All that would happen to crops/flowers/trees that were already done, is that they would stay fertilised until you harvested them, then any new crop you planted would then become fertilised.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 19 2013, 07:15 PM

Question

sorry for inconvenience, but I want to know, such as the working stables, animals or buildings, because they come to be published, that is what is gained by both sides, publisher and who works, I started working, but I did nothing more than coin, explaining nothing, thanks from now, kisses

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Jan 19 2013, 07:20 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIRIAM DEL VALLE View Post
sorry for inconvenience, but I want to know, such as the working stables, animals or buildings, because they come to be published, that is what is gained by both sides, publisher and who works, I started working, but I did nothing more than coin, explaining nothing, thanks from now, kisses
Hi,

We are looking into this. At the moment all i can tell you is that if you publish regular facility work from the animal buildings, your neighbours will be able to work your regular facilities as normal. There does not seem to be any benefit to the harvest time of the animals buildings or products gained from them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 19 2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

We are looking into this. At the moment all i can tell you is that if you publish regular facility work from the animal buildings, your neighbours will be able to work your regular facilities as normal. There does not seem to be any benefit to the harvest time of the animals buildings or products gained from them.

thank you very much for the information, and this wonderful launch, the only question was this
kisses: P

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Closed Thread