Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 23 2020, 07:48 PM

that seemed to help, I do not fully follow as I stored no new products tonight, I'm trying to see it use up what is in storage. I'm trying to get to where 100% of all of my factories are started 100% - and keep running into a factory here or there that won't fully start. i'm pretty sure I have enough stored to start everything before I start - if the ingredient planner for all the factories is accurate. Hard to accurately figure out what raw materials, or early production factories I need to be independently productive.

Thank you for the help. I'll log out and back in for the next couple days and see if I can get it to use all of what I have stored.

Iris
Old Jan 23 2020, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisVermont View Post
that seemed to help, I do not fully follow as I stored no new products tonight, I'm trying to see it use up what is in storage. I'm trying to get to where 100% of all of my factories are started 100% - and keep running into a factory here or there that won't fully start. i'm pretty sure I have enough stored to start everything before I start - if the ingredient planner for all the factories is accurate. Hard to accurately figure out what raw materials, or early production factories I need to be independently productive.

Thank you for the help. I'll log out and back in for the next couple days and see if I can get it to use all of what I have stored.

Iris
Hi Iris,
Please note that there are a lot of uses for cinnamon bundles. I own at least 1 of every facility and some I have multiples. For a 15 day fill I need 7700 cinnamon bundles.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2020, 07:53 PM

Default new factory is not working

I put in 3 drying factorys in today and they are not working. period. Everything is checked, my wife did the same. She is showing belts and all mine are not producing. I need some help with this please, my farm is linked. Been playing this for years, everything is set right.
Old Jan 24 2020, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgejohnson View Post
I put in 3 drying factorys in today and they are not working. period. Everything is checked, my wife did the same. She is showing belts and all mine are not producing. I need some help with this please, my farm is linked. Been playing this for years, everything is set right.
Hi dodgejohnson,
Are you seeing those facilities in your facility manager?
Which farms did you put them on?
Have you checked the ingredient planner (provided they are showing in the facility manager) to see if you have any ingredients missing or short?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2020, 06:29 AM
Account Not Linked

I have been encountering glitches from my farms...I opened my facilitie to cash out...at first, it didn't let me push the cash out button. Then, after a while it let me push the cash button but I received a message that I don't have anything to cash out....then the products just disappeared along with the coins. I am so frustrated!
Old Jan 25 2020, 06:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jullivee View Post
I have been encountering glitches from my farms...I opened my facilitie to cash out...at first, it didn't let me push the cash out button. Then, after a while it let me push the cash button but I received a message that I don't have anything to cash out....then the products just disappeared along with the coins. I am so frustrated!
Hi Jullivee,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Old Jan 27 2020, 11:33 AM

Okay, it's not my imagination - I've been paying attention for a bit - The Mayor is goofing off and not working the facilities he says he is. The farms worked normally 'pink' out on the Farmtown Requests Wall but some that I know I have worked aren't 'pinking' out and when I revisit, I find that I am having to rework them. UGHHHHH I don't have the time or patience to keep checking. What about the folks who don't post to the FT Wall? I can't possibly revisit every wall twice. (I have 10 engines and multiple train cars running at all times, so this is not the issue)
Old Jan 27 2020, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
Okay, it's not my imagination - I've been paying attention for a bit - The Mayor is goofing off and not working the facilities he says he is. The farms worked normally 'pink' out on the Farmtown Requests Wall but some that I know I have worked aren't 'pinking' out and when I revisit, I find that I am having to rework them. UGHHHHH I don't have the time or patience to keep checking. What about the folks who don't post to the FT Wall? I can't possibly revisit every wall twice. (I have 10 engines and multiple train cars running at all times, so this is not the issue)
Hi CeeJayF,
That does not mean you haven't worked them. We have noticed that sometimes some of the posts in the Show Wall do not show the pink. If they don't show the pink then you may be able to work them again depending on hour long it has been or it may show the Oops you have already worked these facilities message. Even if the pink background doesn't show you should see that the link color has changed from blue to a purple color indicating you have been to that link already.
Did you already report this to Support too?

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 27 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old Jan 27 2020, 12:12 PM

Default Mayor not doing his job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi CeeJayF,
That does not mean you haven't worked them. We have noticed that sometimes some of the posts in the Show Wall do not show the pink. If they don't show the pink then you may be able to work them again depending on hour long it has been or it may show the Oops you have already worked these facilities message. Even if the pink background doesn't show you should see that the link color has changed from blue to a purple color indicating you have been to that link already.
Did you already report this to Support too?
Howdy. I thought this was being posted in Support Please advise. No, I work farms, refresh the FT Wall and some show worked and others, that I know I have just completed, don't. Not even the links change color so I go back and do them again with no OOPS message. So in effect, I am doing double the work I should while the Mayor goes walk-about
Old Jan 27 2020, 12:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeejayF View Post
Howdy. I thought this was being posted in Support Please advise. No, I work farms, refresh the FT Wall and some show worked and others, that I know I have just completed, don't. Not even the links change color so I go back and do them again with no OOPS message. So in effect, I am doing double the work I should while the Mayor goes walk-about
Hi CeeJayF,
No this is not Support. The forums are separate from Support. We are looking into this and not sure why sometimes the background doesn't change. It may be letting you do them a second time, but that could be too from them refilling or filling facilities they had not loaded before you worked them the first time. We don't think it is because the mayor didn't work them the first time, but is a case of you are able to work them again and get anything they loaded after you had worked the first time. If you know you have already worked them then you don't have to go back the second time.
We are looking into this, so be patient while we look at this and see what we can pass on to the developers.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility