Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 08 2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post
While I agree with you about the "unwither tool" - I would like to have the ability to "freeze" my crops. The request to freeze crops at any given growth stage has been made previously by people who like the look certain crops have and want to keep it that way for design purposes. I would like the ability to freeze crops when I know I won't have access to a computer or the internet for a while.

Yes, I could simply not re-plant my farms, but sometimes I don't have the time to do that (I am in the military).

OK - off of my soap box and back to designing my super-tuna canning factory (increases canned tuna production by 400%!)
I agree with that, I mean we all know if they do make a tool that unwithers our crops, it'll be FC. But having the option to freeze our crops is a good idea. A lot of people plant crops and then get busy and may not have time to harvest them, so then we can just freeze our crops and unfreeze them when we're ready.

I also want to know what happened to us getting experince when we fish. The Devs did say 'in the future', and that was a while ago. I'm just throwing this out, but I think we should have belts and dan degrees for fish too. Maybe that would help solve the tuna shortage.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Aug 08 2011, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Agreed, For what it's worth, I also think an 'unwither' tool would spoil the game.
I am also in on the 'No' side of this one, that is if we are 'voting' on it. Just wouldn't 'feel' right.
One of the reasons that I quit playing the Ville game. [They do have the 'unwither' tool.] but it makes the game 'not fun' anymore.
There is a feeling like the real world in a game where things grow, then are harvested or die, in their time.
Now as far as the 'freeze' tool, that might be alright on things like flowers. I can see where it would help the person in the military, where they did not know when they planted that they would not be on time to harvest, but in that case, would they know in time to use it before the crops died?

And in consideration of the Developers [time & $] spent on this game. I am very much appreciative of everything that they have put into the game. However, as I am now unable to work, I am on a very limited income, and am unable to pay [real $] for anything. I always thought that I would like computer work, but so far, the only thing that I 'am' doing is just playing the game, but I would like to help the developers if there was anything I could do. [I would love to help them, I would have to learn what was needed.] Hey, that might help some of these [me included] people who are impatient to get the updates on the game to understand just what was involved in all these new toys that we all enjoy.
Thanks again for the happy farming you have given us.

Last edited by Ellen Betty Nelson; Aug 08 2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old Aug 08 2011, 03:48 PM

These may have already been suggested, but one more person suggesting the same thing should help get someone's attention. 1. I would like to see an option on everything that has the start all option semis, factories and facilities, etc, like the one we have when selling at the market; i.e. be able to select just the products we want to use start all on. 2. Be able to start all mines, etc. that only the owner controls with one click. At least one click on each one for those desiring to start everything. I love Farmtown and think that Raul & crew are fabulous.
Old Aug 08 2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
These may have already been suggested, but one more person suggesting the same thing should help get someone's attention. 1. I would like to see an option on everything that has the start all option semis, factories and facilities, etc, like the one we have when selling at the market; i.e. be able to select just the products we want to use start all on. 2. Be able to start all mines, etc. that only the owner controls with one click. At least one click on each one for those desiring to start everything. I love Farmtown and think that Raul & crew are fabulous.
I would like to put in one more thing, I have went to farms to 'work' for the owner, and there was only one or at most two things to work on, on each farm, that seems a waste of time loading each farm for one job.

It would be nice to have something that would work on all farms from the main farm, whichever the main farm was, without having to go to each one individually. Maybe an addition to the facility guide, saying, Farm #2, Farm #5, or such. might work.
Old Aug 08 2011, 04:45 PM

Quote:
I always thought that I would like computer work, but so far, the only thing that I 'am' doing is just playing the game, but I would like to help the developers if there was anything I could do. [I would love to help them, I would have to learn what was needed.] Hey, that might help some of these [me included] people who are impatient to get the updates on the game to understand just what was involved in all these new toys that we all enjoy.
If you design an item and they accept it you are given FarmCash. There may still be instructions on what format etc under the earn cash tab. If not, you can always ask a mod if designs are still welcome this and how to submit yours.
Old Aug 08 2011, 04:59 PM

I really like the start all function, and it would be great to have it on all the facilities on our farms. What would really be cool would be to be able to have check boxes in those facilities so that you could choose which products to produce each time and have it remember it, that way if you didn't want to use a certain crop in a facilities, you wouldn't have to and still be able to use the "START ALL" function.

It would also be really cool if we could have more than one of each facility on each farm.

Just some ideas that I have had doing this. Thanks for the upgrades that you have made though.

Level 700 Farmer
Old Aug 08 2011, 05:25 PM
Account Not Linked

...comment deleted....

Last edited by Original Tee; Aug 08 2011 at 07:07 PM.
Old Aug 08 2011, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

It's great there is so much feedback, but please, can we keep it on topic about the new release?

We've got the feedback area where you can talk about FC, tools, facilities, and all that good stuff

Thanks!
Old Aug 08 2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notpicky View Post
enough with the waiting on the upgrades....when u get ready to upgrade there is always glitches in the game...so please hurry up and get them done...thanks
Well speaking of which, it seams a little early to me, but I did just experience a glitch and notice I am now on a different server, so it might be soon. I'm just saying... but probably just wishful thinking.
Old Aug 08 2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Well speaking of which, it seams a little early to me, but I did just experience a glitch and notice I am now on a different server, so it might be soon. I'm just saying... but probably just wishful thinking.
Well now I am back on my normal server, well at least the server that I have been on since the last update...