Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2014, 03:48 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Restart your farms and it should all straighten out. This is a result of a fix for Flash crashes. If it doesn't straighten out after a few restarts, try the memcache clear (link below), then close that page of unsetting text and restart you farm.
thanks ♥

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 20 2014, 04:33 PM

I have a question about the excavator. If I understand correctly you can only sell products harvested with this tool. There is not way to put it in to storage for use in facilities. Maybe I am not really understanding what this tool does. Appreciate any input.
Old Feb 20 2014, 04:52 PM

Hi Tony, Not sure this is the place to ask this question but I don't know where else to go. I was hired to work a farm today and was harvesting flowers when I came upon several that I could not harvest although they were grown and ready. It seems they were "frozen" and there was no way I could unfreeze them. At least this is my belief. If there is a way a worker can unfreeze an item on a farm not his own so he can harvest please let me know. The farmer who owned the farm told me no other worker had complained about the frozen flowers and could I just use the syth to harvest. No I couldn't. I told her I thought she had to unfreeze the flowers herself. Was I wrong and if I was how can I do this. I left the farm without collecting almost 600.000 in bonus coins. Needless to say I didn't finish harvesting her farms. Can you explain and help?
Old Feb 20 2014, 05:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
Hi Tony, Not sure this is the place to ask this question but I don't know where else to go. I was hired to work a farm today and was harvesting flowers when I came upon several that I could not harvest although they were grown and ready. It seems they were "frozen" and there was no way I could unfreeze them. At least this is my belief. If there is a way a worker can unfreeze an item on a farm not his own so he can harvest please let me know. The farmer who owned the farm told me no other worker had complained about the frozen flowers and could I just use the syth to harvest. No I couldn't. I told her I thought she had to unfreeze the flowers herself. Was I wrong and if I was how can I do this. I left the farm without collecting almost 600.000 in bonus coins. Needless to say I didn't finish harvesting her farms. Can you explain and help?
Frozen flowers are not supposed to be part of the hire or keep you from getting your bonus. Did you try to collect your bonus after finishing all except the frozen ones? If so what did it tell you?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2014, 05:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvagirl1 View Post
I have a question about the excavator. If I understand correctly you can only sell products harvested with this tool. There is not way to put it in to storage for use in facilities. Maybe I am not really understanding what this tool does. Appreciate any input.
The excavator is only for selling bulk items from the farm. It was created for those who want to clear a farm quickly for redesigning. If you want to put the items in the storage then you need to use the storage tool that puts one item at a time into storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2014, 06:11 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvagirl1 View Post
Following is an example of the poster that appears when the tool is used excavators.

I did it with coconut trees one of my farms. translation:
Sell all 34 "Coconut Tree" this farm by 1,428 Coins
Sell all 73 trees on this farm for 1,797 coins
NOTE: THE ITEMS WILL BE SOLD IN Farmcash NEVER PROCEED?
is to sell products that we have on the farm, like flowers trees, buildings, decorations, etc.
not sold which are fc
instead of saving one at estorage, sells at once with one click
Note:
In case you want to sell fruit or felling trees and / or flowers, first harvest trees or flowers or harvest the trees, thus not lose production, and then useting the excavator to sell a single click.

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 20 2014, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwyld40 View Post
The farmer who owned the farm told me no other worker had complained about the frozen flowers and could I just use the syth to harvest. No I couldn't.
Can you explain and help?
This situation happens when a farmer places similar items to close or on top of each other,
The only way to harvest them to use the single harvest tool in place of the bigger ones.
It is a pain to do it like that.
Most people never harvest there own farms so they are not aware of this.
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question
Old Feb 21 2014, 03:54 AM

i just bought the excavator, i have about 50 llamas on my farm and want to sell them...can i do so, and if so how do i do it? i clicked on the excavator but all the animals on my far are dim, are they something i cannot sell with the excavator?
Old Feb 21 2014, 10:07 AM

Default Posting bonuses

If I am not on full screen and have a bonus to post it does not post...just flickers and gone. On Full screen it is usually there to send when I take it off FS. If this glitch has been posted I didn't see it.
Old Feb 21 2014, 10:26 AM

I greatly appreciate all the work that the Developers are doing!
Yesterday my farm was all white, the only way I could get to my farm was through a bonus or ingredients click or working someone's facility run starting on my FB page. Today my farm access is back HOWEVER my flash crashes on every farm I try to work factory or service runs.