Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2014, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsemarie View Post
Hi

Several times I have wondered about the time difference when I need something from the Semitrailer truck to a quest. The truck says that a batch will be delivered in 30 minutes, but in the quest it says 1 hour to be done.
Can someone explain to me why. Thanks in advance.

Else

FB ID: 1487705077
Hi, that would be because you own the ordering station, which has cut the usual delivery time to 30 minutes instead of 1 hour. The quests use the normal time shown without the ordering station.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 27 2014, 08:00 AM

Okay, thank you very much for the reply :-)
Old Feb 27 2014, 08:59 AM

Wondering if anyone has received FC for finishing a quest?
Old Feb 27 2014, 09:12 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry the Chameleon View Post
nor for the moment half

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Feb 27 2014, 09:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry the Chameleon View Post
It has not been implemnted yet. Raul will add a note to the release when it is so check the first post here for any change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2014, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
have you got Large Fonts set up in your browser? i do and often have problems getting to buttons because of it.

next time you can actually see the button, check if <tab> puts focus on the button and then you can just <tab><enter> next time you can't see it
Wow. Never occurred to me that I was the only one this was happening to. It happens on both my laptop and my desktop although it happens much more frequently on the laptop. I don't THINK I have large fonts selected in either browser - would seem especially unlikely on my laptop but if you'll remind me where to check that in FF, I will. I'll try the tab thing next time I need to run trains - I've got a couple due in today.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 27 2014, 09:31 AM

Ok, so this is just a fun, silly thing but it DOES pertain to this release so here goes:

If you've got some of the rain clouds and lightening and stuff - especially a whole bank of them, you can run your cursor over them really fast and because things turn yellow when you run your cursor over them, it highlights the sky and gives the illusion of actual lightening. It takes so little to keep me amused at times. ; )

If you want to check it out, you can visit my Splendor 'n' Spooks farm in my sig line. Very fun.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 27 2014, 10:14 AM

Thanks for info Taz! I will keep checking and keep questing!
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:33 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Since I'm too lazy to read all 40+ pages of this thread, I'm gonna ask:

Why is there an eyeball above the toolbox, what does it do, or what does it tell me - what do I need to know about this thing?

Also, is there any plan to allow us to "deactivate" our avatar? I find it very annoying that with every errant click of the mouse, he takes off & moves directly to where I'm working, often getting right in the way of everything, which causes me to have to stop & "send him away". If only I could just deactivate that part of his movement. I don't mind that he's right there when I'm plowing/planting/harvesting/chopping/fishing, etc.,. But that movement on an errant click is highly annoying! Please let me "turn him off" or something equal to that.

Also, why do the avatars have to look like hobbits when all the other "people" you've given us to place on our farms look like regular people? What gives?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2014, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Since I'm too lazy to read all 40+ pages of this thread, I'm gonna ask:

Why is there an eyeball above the toolbox, what does it do, or what does it tell me - what do I need to know about this thing?

Also, is there any plan to allow us to "deactivate" our avatar? I find it very annoying that with every errant click of the mouse, he takes off & moves directly to where I'm working, often getting right in the way of everything, which causes me to have to stop & "send him away". If only I could just deactivate that part of his movement. I don't mind that he's right there when I'm plowing/planting/harvesting/chopping/fishing, etc.,. But that movement on an errant click is highly annoying! Please let me "turn him off" or something equal to that.

Also, why do the avatars have to look like hobbits when all the other "people" you've given us to place on our farms look like regular people? What gives?
The eye is the dim out function. If you click on it then it will cycle through off, dimmed and hidden.
Only the developers know if there is a plan to deactivate the avatar. You might want to put that in the Suggestions section instead of here. That is where they look for suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread