Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 16 2016, 03:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Dans

Dans for next 10 facs?
Old Apr 16 2016, 05:33 AM

wohooo just bought farm 29 used most of my coins but not too worried will build that money up again in no time
Old Apr 16 2016, 05:45 AM

Thank you Devs for all you do.
Old Apr 16 2016, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Tater View Post
Dans for next 10 facs?
Hi Darth Tater

We will get them next release

Copied from New Release:

2. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Postponed for the next release.
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:03 AM

i just try to post my factory and this is what i am getting
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

i am getting the mesage for only the reg factory

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 16 2016 at 10:23 AM.
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:21 AM

The only thing I can say about the Neighborhood Chains Contest is that I did exactly what I was doing in the first place and ended up with a bunch of products for it. How can we complain about something that will benefit us?
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i just try to post my factory and this is what i am getting
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

i am getting the mesage for only the reg factory
Hi max_river,
Please do not click on the link in that message. It is a scam to try to get your information. Facebook is aware of this and trying to stop it. From what we know about it the facility post should have gone through despite the message.
If you see that message again please try to get a screen shot of it as we would like to post that image in the Known Issuses to warn everyone.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cost of farm land

I wish that the cost for farm land were cheaper. I continue to get farther behind with the sizes of my farms because I can't afford to enlarge or purchase new farm lots passed the 26, & the last 10 farms are only half the size they could be. I'm not sure why you have to charge so much for them. I know & understand that you have to make money, but so do I, and other farmers who would love to enlarge & spend my farmcash or coins on additional factories or facilities. But, I can't seem to earn enough money to enlarge the farms I already have & can't afford to purchase any new ones. WHY? is it so expensive? Don't the developers realize that if the land is affordable, the players can spend their farm cash on factories & facilities and other items? But, if we can't afford the farms & their enlargements, we can't buy items to put on them. Please, I'm begging you to PLEASE lower the cost of land & make it more affordable, so that some of us can continue to grow our farms.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 16 2016, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi max_river,
Please do not click on the link in that message. It is a scam to try to get your information. Facebook is aware of this and trying to stop it. From what we know about it the facility post should have gone through despite the message.
If you see that message again please try to get a screen shot of it as we would like to post that image in the Known Issuses to warn everyone.
ty for the all the info
Old Apr 16 2016, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Of coarse I bought farm 29. I bought animal sheds and put on it.Bought llama's and sheep. I used the storage tool to put them in storage.Then I moved them to the Wool barn. Each time I go to that farm,there are sheep and llama's.I use the storage tool,and I am getting a good amount of them in storage. How do I stop them from breeding!!!!!
Closed Thread