Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 05 2016, 02:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I have a super neighbor harvesting my buckwheat now, and he says there are a few crops on some of my farms that have gone to waste, when he went over them to see what they were it said it was buckwheat. Farm 8 had four that said they were wasted, while the rest had 1.8 days left.
Hi Tom,
I am not sure why it would be that way unless their date and time were incorrect. If all of the crop was buckwheat then the 1.8 days are not possible as buckwheat is a 1 day crop.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2016, 03:09 PM

I noticed that the pending amounts at 100% capacity of all my factories are down substantially. Where it used to be 6600 for a full sugar factory it is now down to 5580. That is a major drop. The same can be said for every one of my facilities. I have gone through my stored supplies at one heck of a rate in the last week to two weeks and I am unable to keep up with demand on some key items. Some like olive oil are only produced in FC premium factories so it isn't easy to just buy more. Others are already maxed out with one on every farm and just barely keeping up. Please check this out as we will put more production facilities on our farms to keep up and cause a storage issue when you correct the mistake and we are over producing and not willing to stop just incase this happens again.
Old Jun 05 2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Ce View Post
more than a few times i go to work factories/facilities and the game takes me to the farm but does not open the window to start working them.. i repeatedly return to the post but with the same result.. my wife tells me that after 3 or 4 trys it will sometimes work for her.. i have not been able to detect a pattern or identify conditions that would cause this intermittent problem..
This happens to me a lot. I've worked out that if I try to work someone's facilities while someone else is working on my farms (harvest and plow or whatever), it will nearly always fail.
Nowadays I just don't bother trying to do factories or facilities while someone is working my farms.
Old Jun 05 2016, 06:34 PM

The crops were water which makes them last longer Here is a photo from a friend who has noticed the same thing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ftdeadcrops.jpg (96.8 KB, 29 views)

Farming since April 26 2009

Last edited by Tom C; Jun 05 2016 at 06:54 PM.
Old Jun 05 2016, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
The crops were water which makes them last longer Here is a photo from a friend who has noticed the same thing.
Hi Tom,
That looks like you have some bad plots that could be from accidental layering. Only thing I can suggest for that is toharvest what is available, then delete all the plots on the farm, save, close and reopen the farm and then repeat again for any plots that show up again until there aren't any showing. Then you can replow and plant and they should all be right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 05 2016, 11:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

fyi, I also have had a few random Buckwheat plots that had wasted, and had done so before the rest of the farm had matured.. its no big deal, just have to delete until they have completely vanished.. its happened on a few farms, including one where I didn't even plant Buckwheat, hahaha
Old Jun 06 2016, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tom,
I am not sure why it would be that way unless their date and time were incorrect. If all of the crop was buckwheat then the 1.8 days are not possible as buckwheat is a 1 day crop.
If you irrigated, you could have a 1 day crop that has 1.8 days until going to waste.
Old Jun 06 2016, 11:43 AM

Hello,

It looks like the animal reporting piece of the "Show Farm stats" is not working. I have run the clear memcache and browser cache, etc. When I choose animals ready on my current farm, the screen is blank. (My chicken coop is ready to harvest). When I choose animals growing on my current farm, it only shows the animals that are not located in their respective shed/coop.
Old Jun 06 2016, 01:04 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliky View Post
Hello,

It looks like the animal reporting piece of the "Show Farm stats" is not working. I have run the clear memcache and browser cache, etc. When I choose animals ready on my current farm, the screen is blank. (My chicken coop is ready to harvest). When I choose animals growing on my current farm, it only shows the animals that are not located in their respective shed/coop.
Hi bliky,

Do you have that farm marked as a quest farm by any chance? I will not be able to check the rest of the animal sheds on the rest of my farms for some hours yet. I did find a problem on one of my farms.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 06 2016, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi bliky,

Do you have that farm marked as a quest farm by any chance? I will not be able to check the rest of the animal sheds on the rest of my farms for some hours yet. I did find a problem on one of my farms.
Hi Tiger,

The farm I tested this on was not my quest farm. Good thought though. Additionally, when I looked at the "All Farms" section earlier, I was still only able to see the animals not in their respective sheds.

I have also asked my wife to look at her farms and it appears that she is seeing the same results as I am. She has a chicken coop that will be ready in about an hour, so I have asked her to wait to harvest it until I look. If my suspicion is correct, she will only see the one lone hen walking around her farm as ready to harvest, not the geese, hens, and turkeys that are stored in the coop. I will report back once I know more.
Closed Thread