Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 06 2020, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
Please remove all fathers day gifts, that was last month,tyvm
Hi Harrywhitmore,
They will be removed when we get the new release which should be later this week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2020, 05:31 PM

Default fuel issues

you keep adding bigger farms and larger machines one thing you have failed to do is make sure the fuel allowance ratio is keeping up , what are you doing to adress this issue? we are here to play farm town not play fuel scavenger the fuel poverty issue realy needs to be adressed properly
Old Aug 01 2020, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUTLAWED View Post
you keep adding bigger farms and larger machines one thing you have failed to do is make sure the fuel allowance ratio is keeping up , what are you doing to adress this issue? we are here to play farm town not play fuel scavenger the fuel poverty issue realy needs to be adressed properly
Hi Outlawed,
If you wish to make a suggestion about increasing fuel please post it in the Suggestions section instead of the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.

As you only have 1 oil refinery and 20 oil pumps you have plenty of crude oil barrels, then you could add another oil refinerery or two and increase your fuel production. That would double or triple your fuel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2020, 03:17 PM

Default Been playing since before my 10 year old grand daughter was born.

For a while now you have been putting in every program in FarmTown facilities that you pay cash for. To share things, to fulfill your
Quests, etc. We have to pay 10 dollars to get Farm cash to buy some tools. I and others have been with you for over ten years. I was in my mid sixties and now I am 79. Why don't you rewards and who have lived through software and tech failures, and other problems? If we cannot buy things we might have to quit if we cannot keep up.
Old Aug 04 2020, 04:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
For a while now you have been putting in every program in FarmTown facilities that you pay cash for. To share things, to fulfill your
Quests, etc. We have to pay 10 dollars to get Farm cash to buy some tools. I and others have been with you for over ten years. I was in my mid sixties and now I am 79. Why don't you rewards and who have lived through software and tech failures, and other problems? If we cannot buy things we might have to quit if we cannot keep up.
Hi Jnorton,
If you wish to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section, not in the General Feedback. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Old Aug 25 2020, 03:25 PM

Arrow Too many coins

This may seem like an unusual or funny question, but I have all the real estate. So what am I going to do now that I have nearly 15 trillion coins. Yes, you did read that right. What am I supposed to do with that many? Is there a limit on how many we can have before we start getting error messages from the game?

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Aug 25 2020, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
This may seem like an unusual or funny question, but I have all the real estate. So what am I going to do now that I have nearly 15 trillion coins. Yes, you did read that right. What am I supposed to do with that many? Is there a limit on how many we can have before we start getting error messages from the game?
Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to General Feedback so other users could give you some ideas on what to do with your coins.

We are not aware of a limit of coins, but in case you get an error, then you will have to contact Support team.
Old Aug 25 2020, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis,

I moved your post to General Feedback so other users could give you some ideas on what to do with your coins.

We are not aware of a limit of coins, but in case you get an error, then you will have to contact Support team.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I would cut back to single layers for all my farms, but I have a friend in the Madrid area (that is MadRID, Spain and not MADrid, New York) who says she has been unable to post for help with her facilities for two years and has lost her password for this forum. Since I am in the United States and do not speak Spanish very well I have had trouble getting her to understand how the Support link works too. So she earns most of her coins by being my Super Neighbor.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity