Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2011, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
wow.. we've had dysons here in aus for years and years!

opps that was meant for Rebecca lol
Don't know why she couldn't find one, but we
ve had them here in the states for years also
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:01 PM

i got it in 1999

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
lol with the amount of complaints about it, Im not surprised. I sent them a whole lot of emails complaining about it.. about 2 a day I reckon.. and now its gone.. all good i think! I then logged on to my husbands account to work his farm and geeze.. now he has the ticker.. so now a barrage of emails from his account are in order! I really hate it and think that its best FB just leave the working things alone and stop messing them up. My only hope now that the ticker is gone off my account that they dont bring it back!
It will be back. They are bringing it on line section by section. It is the same thing they did with the new chat. They didn't pay attention to any of us then either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:03 PM

What happened to the work request under the game requests????
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1272 View Post
Don't know why she couldn't find one, but we
ve had them here in the states for years also
My problem with the Dyson is the price. Sorry, I had one of those high price vacs that lasted 2 years. Then when I went to get it repaired I was going to have to pay another $100. I can buy 10 cheap ones that work fine for 2 years each and not spend as much as you would for 1 Dyson.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
Click on Most Recent at top of News Feed and go to Games. That will show them to you without all the status messages.
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It will be back. They are bringing it on line section by section. It is the same thing they did with the new chat. They didn't pay attention to any of us then either.
I was glad glad to see it gone.. so why bring it out and i get it.. then it drives me nuts for a week or so.. now its gone... then they are going to give it back to me? urghhhh! I know you have the edit settings to stop people seeing what you are doing.. and I get sick of having to set it 3 or 4 times a day.. so the settings obviously dont stay. I think its a terrible invasion of your privacy and I can see people getting really annoyed with comments people might make about how often ur on games. I hate it passionately!
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
I just went to FaceBooks Facebook page and there is nothing but complaints about the ticker thingy on on the side, I added my two cents also complained about the work request being removed from the games request section and also about the gifts are only displayed 3 at a time. That may be ok for some but if I click on Show All I don't want to have to do that each time I accept a gift and come back for more.
Like the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
My problem with the Dyson is the price. Sorry, I had one of those high price vacs that lasted 2 years. Then when I went to get it repaired I was going to have to pay another $100. I can buy 10 cheap ones that work fine for 2 years each and not spend as much as you would for 1 Dyson.
i bet you just had to take it apart to see how it works... my husband did that with the washer...guess what i got a new washer after that.. lol

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Yeah my sister in law has one, the upright model, and I hate it. My daughter bought one.. hated it lol. I'll stick with my electrolux that i absolutely love, and more than half the price! Mostly ive always had eletrolux and I only change them coz I want a more updated look.. but never have had one die on me. I had an ex boyfriend that got drunk when i was away, fell asleep in the shower and flood my apartment. he used the vacuum cleaner to suck up all the water!! what a f.ool lmao, think he was still drunk! But the vacuum still kept going, mind you.. the only place the boyfriend went was out the door! lmao
Closed Thread