Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 24 2011, 10:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca slaughter View Post
i bet you just had to take it apart to see how it works... my husband did that with the washer...guess what i got a new washer after that.. lol
lmao see.. thats my point.. anything with a motor doesnt end well for us if husbands get their hands and inquisitive minds on them! bahahahaha
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i bet you just had to take it apart to see how it works... my husband did that with the washer...guess what i got a new washer after that.. lol
Nope...it was supposed to have a lifetime warranty...fine print is after $100 repair fee. If it isn't computers or woodworking I don't mess with it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I was glad glad to see it gone.. so why bring it out and i get it.. then it drives me nuts for a week or so.. now its gone... then they are going to give it back to me? urghhhh! I know you have the edit settings to stop people seeing what you are doing.. and I get sick of having to set it 3 or 4 times a day.. so the settings obviously dont stay. I think its a terrible invasion of your privacy and I can see people getting really annoyed with comments people might make about how often ur on games. I hate it passionately!
Instead of clicking in the Ticker Tape, go to Account Settings in Facebook then Applications on left side. Next to each game is an Edit link. For each game click Edit, find App Privacy at the bottom and set that to "Only Me"
You will still see your own self in the list but no one else will see your information. If everyone would do this, then they wouldn't have any information to post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:23 PM

good god my husband does woodworking and also works on computers...he is at work or at least he better be.. i see the paycheck so i know how many hours it sould be....i maybe waiting up when he gets home.....

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
good god my husband does woodworking and also works on computers...he is at work or at least he better be.. i see the paycheck so i know how many hours it sould be....i maybe waiting up when he gets home.....
I retired so don't play that ratrace game anymore...
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Instead of clicking in the Ticker Tape, go to Account Settings in Facebook then Applications on left side. Next to each game is an Edit link. For each game click Edit, find App Privacy at the bottom and set that to "Only Me"
You will still see your own self in the list but no one else will see your information. If everyone would do this, then they wouldn't have any information to post.
ah ok thanks taz.. i could see my name but thought if it was there.. others would too! I'll take ur word for it that they cant and feel at ease with it.. thanks again
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:50 PM

where are the mods... haven't seen any of them... did they get the day/night off?

just a hillbilly
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2037&farm_ix=Y
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

do you think we will make page 200?? sigh...so tired...my anticipation is waning. I did redo my farms...or most of them. Wheeeee....now what do I do?
Old Aug 24 2011, 10:55 PM

Quote:
where are the mods... haven't seen any of them... did they get the day/night off?
You Rang
Old Aug 24 2011, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
You Rang
LOL - Hillarious - not caught napping today Tony.

Don't s'pose ya know anything about a new release ??

Closed Thread