Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2010, 02:38 PM

Thanks Raul and Dev Team!!! You guys rock!
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Feb 20 2010, 02:45 PM

Thumbs up

Thank you sooooo much raul and devs.....love the new upgrades, the stone cabin and and being able to harvest animals...it is great,,,love the wool shed also....big thumbs up to you....it is greatly appreciated!!:d:d
Old Feb 20 2010, 02:53 PM

I love the update and was pleasantly suprised at the coins paid for the animal products.
I apologize for this inquiry, but don't know where to post it.
I have 67 neighbors and can interact with all but one of them. This neighbor can see me, but I can't see him. I can't tend his farm even tho I can see leaves, dryness, etc. He sends hire request that I don't receive. We have tried everthing from refresh, signing out and back in of Facebook and going to mutual neighbor's farm. Nothing works. Is there a solution.
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:03 PM
Account Not Linked

i would like to be able to move the aminals from farm 1 to farm 2
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishPharm View Post
I know many people have stopped playing this game because the developers ignore peoples continued request for bigger farms. No one wants another 12x12 plot...............we want to make our existing farms bigger. Until this happens more and more people will stop playing.
Well I guess you haven't been playing that long or you haven't explored enough. You can upgrade your farm to a 24x24 plot, and buy a second farm that is linked to your first farm (share experience points, coins, neighbors, etc, and move things between farms) and you can expand that farm up to a 24x24 farm. So what do you want? That's more than FV is giving people.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:34 PM

It appears that the animals dont actually go into the sheds?
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowbyrd View Post
It appears that the animals dont actually go into the sheds?
That is correct. The sheds are just on the farm, the animals can roam free, and when ready to harvest, you just click on the shed, and it will harvest all th animals associated with that shed.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Feb 20 2010, 03:58 PM

Default Harvesting Animals

As with seeds and fruit trees, I feel that the animals should be in the store for purchase. It is hard enough having enough fuel to plant and harvest. We have to rely on friends to send fuel tanks. But now you want us to rely on friends for animals to harvest too. What else are we to do with the millions and millions of coins we have on hand?
Old Feb 20 2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joann141 View Post
i would like to be able to move the aminals from farm 1 to farm 2
Me, too! I'd much rather set up the harvesting buildings on Farm 2, and only want animals on one farm.
Old Feb 20 2010, 04:22 PM

I love this new feature for harvesting animals. Just a few clicks and one is done. I bought the wool shed and it is really nice. Also, I couldn't believe that they gave us more storage. Very nice update.
Closed Thread