Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
8. Other Improvements:
a) Added a new 'Total Price' sort in the Storage and Market screens.
I have wanted this SO MUCH! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 03 2017, 07:20 AM

It still amazes me the amount of coding that needs to be done to accomplish changes. Example might be when helping neighbors and Mayor finishes farms for you; boggles my mind that the system can so quickly calculate the amount of ingredients or items in facilities on neighbors farms ~ which is ever changing and different for each neighbor.

Thanks to whoever puts forth the effort to continually make improvements, keep the game fresh with new items for so many years. Good job.
Old May 03 2017, 07:22 AM

Nice surprise...thank you
Old May 03 2017, 07:29 AM

Level:
XP:

I don't think the new possible rules for the cargo ships are fair. Especially when you consider reducing the time for only those who have dispatched 6 ships in 7 days. Why not just reduce the time frame, period. For everyone? I am online quite often, but I still can't seem to get all of the containers done in 1 day. Most of the time, I can get 2 or maybe 3. I do find it quite unfair & like the man previously said, discriminatory, against those who work or those who can't be online for 20 hrs in a day (or even 10 hrs/day).. Why not make it simpler? For the majority instead of the minority? Why not allow everyone to enjoy the game, instead of a select few? It's the same issue with having too many farmcash items.

Visit 's Farm

Old May 03 2017, 07:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Wink Farms upgrade

Thanks for the new update....I managed to get my farms 11 & 12 upgraded to 44x44 but after that the other farms 13-20 that are at 42X42 tell me that I already have all the upgrades available...is there a delay on these farms for some reason? Love Farm Town...the only game for me Sandy
Old May 03 2017, 07:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I don't think the new possible rules for the cargo ships are fair. Especially when you consider reducing the time for only those who have dispatched 6 ships in 7 days. Why not just reduce the time frame, period. For everyone? I am online quite often, but I still can't seem to get all of the containers done in 1 day. Most of the time, I can get 2 or maybe 3. I do find it quite unfair & like the man previously said, discriminatory, against those who work or those who can't be online for 20 hrs in a day (or even 10 hrs/day).. Why not make it simpler? For the majority instead of the minority? Why not allow everyone to enjoy the game, instead of a select few? It's the same issue with having too many farmcash items.
It doesn't say the ship has to be fully loaded. If you dispatch a ship with only 1 container, it counts toward the reduction time. If you can dispatch 1 ship a day then you get the reduced time.
Old May 03 2017, 07:35 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
This is a game, not real life. No one is forcing anyone to play Farm Town or forcing anyone to buy anything.

Farm Town is not like other games that have timelines to complete quests, which does force people to play said game multiple times a day, if person wants to complete them. Those other FB games do not take into consideration the people who have limited time to play games.

Nothing illegal going on here.
He's (or she) just trying to make a point. This is a game yes, which should be fair to the majority of the players, not just a select few. There are times that having a time frame should be acceptable & there are times when it isn't necessary. Allow the majority to enjoy the game, not just a few. It is a game, which should be enjoyed by ALL of the players. The advantage goes to those who can afford to purchase all the nice toys that cost farmcash (real cash), and not just using coins for purchases. Try to remember, that people use different words that mean the same thing, he's not talking about the police coming to your door, he's talking about being able to enjoy the game just the same as those who do have the cash & time to play the game equally.

Visit 's Farm

Old May 03 2017, 07:37 AM

wow thanks for the updates!!!
Old May 03 2017, 07:50 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindyj5 View Post
It doesn't say the ship has to be fully loaded. If you dispatch a ship with only 1 container, it counts toward the reduction time. If you can dispatch 1 ship a day then you get the reduced time.
yes but I can't even seem to get a ship out every day. Even if the ship has only 1 container. Why bother? for 1 container? The problem is, each day I play the game, with the intent on adding another container, something comes up & I can't get back on the game until the next day, that means that I have to wait until that expires (if it hasn't already expired). Just that 1 day loses my eligibility for the entire weeks worth of time reduction for the container. Why not let everyone enjoy the benefits of reducing the time to process the containers?? WHY NOT LET EVERYONE ENJOY the FULL BENEFITS of the REDUCED TIME of the CONTAINERS?

Visit 's Farm

Old May 03 2017, 07:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm Town Posts Flagged as Spam

Request for ingredients flagged as spam by Facebook

When I tried to post a request for seal food (Frozen Foods Factory) face book flagged the post as spam. I have used the link provided by Facebook to report the error.