Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 08 2018, 06:52 AM

I find it funny how so many complain about how slow the game is or this or that glitch. Now that they are fixing problems here we have more complaints about not getting into the game. How are they to maintain the game by not doing maintenance on it? Yes, I will not get my 2FT$ that I would have collected this morning at 3am so I will have to wait for another brown quest to come ready. It is a game after all and we enjoy playing it so THANK YOU for doing maintenance on it to make the game work for us.
Old Feb 08 2018, 06:57 AM
Account Not Linked

The issue is one of courtesy. A day's warning would have helped people to prepare and frankly, when they say 2-3 hours, that should be what it takes, it's 6 hours later now and no sign of anything, not even an estimate as to when it's really due back on.
Old Feb 08 2018, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
I find it funny how so many complain about how slow the game is or this or that glitch. Now that they are fixing problems here we have more complaints about not getting into the game. How are they to maintain the game by not doing maintenance on it? Yes, I will not get my 2FT$ that I would have collected this morning at 3am so I will have to wait for another brown quest to come ready. It is a game after all and we enjoy playing it so THANK YOU for doing maintenance on it to make the game work for us.
I have been playing this game for a long time. Back in 2010 maintenance was a regular occurrence. It didn't take very long and soon we have we were back up and running again.

Maybe you have not spent real money on the game? The only explanation why someone would make such a comment and why would you make such a comment after loosing FC? Anyone losing FC or crops waiting for the game to be up and running again would not be so placid

And I personally have not found the game slow. When people put too much on their farms with overlaying farms with crops and trees that is what makes the game slow. The only time I have ever found the game to be slow is when an update is imminent, probably because they are working on the game to add in more stuff
Old Feb 08 2018, 07:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiep63 View Post
The issue is one of courtesy. A day's warning would have helped people to prepare and frankly, when they say 2-3 hours, that should be what it takes, it's 6 hours later now and no sign of anything, not even an estimate as to when it's really due back on.
I totally agree with you, a days notice so people don't plant shorter term crops overnight or thinking they will be able to get back in around 8 or 16 hours.

I came on the game this morning to find it would be closing for maintenance in just 45 minutes.

I understand there are lots of time zones so it is only right we are given at least 24 hours notice of maintenance so we can plan accordingly
Old Feb 08 2018, 07:16 AM
Account Not Linked

I've only just recently rejoined this game after getting fed up of the constant maintenance work before. I see there has been no improvement in the courtesy this game gives to it's players. Why can't they freeze the crops? No warning given the maintenance was going to happen and the time the game was down seems to be longer and longer. They're quick enough to take our cash for this game but it seems there's no customer service to stop our crops/quests from failing.

If you keep this up, I'll stop playing again or why can't you do free crop unwithers for all farms?
Old Feb 08 2018, 07:16 AM
Account Not Linked

It is up and running now TY
Old Feb 08 2018, 07:18 AM

lol! I'm having withdrawal! �� I might have to go and do housework ��
Old Feb 08 2018, 07:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguinoni View Post
If you keep this up, I'll stop playing again or why can't you do free crop unwithers for all farms?
I have never known why Farm Town have not offered an un-wither for crops. But it's not just crops that lose out when things take this amount of time, people can lose farm cash too. Lucky I am not one of those people but I am sure there are some who will

The only solution is to freeze all farm when maintenance takes place
Old Feb 08 2018, 07:58 AM

Hi all

Please try to load the game again as it seems everything is working again.

If you have suggestions for the game, please post them in our Suggestions section for the developers to read.

You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 09 2018, 03:13 AM

Default maintanance

in the old days i remember crops being suspended when work was done on the sight. I have loads of farm coins so can replant and i lost no cash through quest thank goodness as i was already swindled out of one due to a strange no mans land between the end and start of quest weeks. i do how ever find it a fun way to spend half hour before starting a 12hr shift at my real life day job. its not much fun when i plant 12hr crops and find i have to wait 48hrs to plow them by then i know they have gone to waste. please bring back the suspension.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity