Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 10 2011, 04:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

anyone else having trouble posting the bonus for the belts?? haven't been able to send one out since yesterday AM.................not one.............it pops up never let's it finish loading so i can send it......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 10 2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
anyone else having trouble posting the bonus for the belts?? haven't been able to send one out since yesterday AM.................not one.............it pops up never let's it finish loading so i can send it......
I just posted one SunnyD ... but I've had that problem before, then it "fixed itself" before I needed it again.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Oct 10 2011, 05:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaSpeaks View Post
I'm having the same issues. I've added nothing to require more sugar, grapes, pine logs and milk but since the last update continue to run out. Not sure what changed but something did. I've also heard from other farmers who are having the same shortages.
Nana, I think you might be one of the few who understood what I meant, since it is happening to you as well. I was kind of curious as to whether it was happening to others.
I get the spreadsheet ideas...tho' mine are much more simplified...and lots is just notes on paper. However, since I had not been running out of items, in almost a year....it seemed odd to run out all of a sudden. And it was just for a day or two, and then back to normal. My best guess, is that it was all the server jumping that happened last week (at least for me) and during those few days, I also had some trouble saving, lags in the game, and other glitches. I assume my supplies either did not get recorded, or disappeared then.
Things are back to normal, as yesterday I was able to fill up almost 3 times without touching my reserves...and bought more service facilities for the excess of products. I agree that it is fun to play the way we want to...and I am so addicted...lol.
It would be nice to have more interesting stuff to buy with coins, even if they were not facilities or tools...figuring I will be at over 8.5 billion by or before the next update...nice to have something to spend it on, that mattered.
I love all of these updates, but the newness wore off fast...lol...the only thing I would change, if I had the ability to...is the output of potpourri...even buying two air freshener facilities has not been enough to keep one towmart and the hotel filled.
Old Oct 10 2011, 11:48 PM

Thanks for the changes, they are great. Yesterday I bough a Bed and Breakfast and a Gourmet Restaurant and it's not syncing with the items I have in Storage. I closed FB and reloaded and restarted my computer - any other suggestions?

I also have one suggestion, please make the type darker and larger in the section where you click on the Question Mark and it tells you everything it takes to make X or Y - it's just too light to see. Great Feature though!
Old Oct 11 2011, 12:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendagbm View Post
Thanks for the changes, they are great. Yesterday I bough a Bed and Breakfast and a Gourmet Restaurant and it's not syncing with the items I have in Storage. I closed FB and reloaded and restarted my computer - any other suggestions?

I also have one suggestion, please make the type darker and larger in the section where you click on the Question Mark and it tells you everything it takes to make X or Y - it's just too light to see. Great Feature though!
I am not sure I understand what you mean by not syncing with the items in storage?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2011, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendagbm View Post

Hi have you check ed that you have all the required ingredients to produce each item in the gourmet restaurant & the items stocked by the bed and breakfast in storage?

as 1 missing ingredient will stop you being able to produce a item

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Oct 11 2011, 12:04 AM

Thanks for the updates and for all your work on FT.
I am experiencing an issue with the Gourmet Restaurant and Luxury Hotel that I purchased yesterday - they are not connecting with the items in my Storage. I've rebooted my computer, and that did not help.

I also have a suggestion, the type needs to be much darker and bolder in the section where you click on the Question Mark to see what items you need to make something.

Thanks!
Old Oct 11 2011, 12:06 AM

Yes I have = and on some I do have all the ingredients and it's still not working.
Old Oct 11 2011, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Hi have you check ed that you have all the required ingredients to produce each item in the gourmet restaurant & the items stocked by the bed and breakfast in storage?

as 1 missing ingredient will stop you being able to produce a item

Thanks for the suggestion, but i do have everything I need, it's just not reading what's in my storage.
Old Oct 11 2011, 12:12 AM

Taz, those facilities are not reading what is in my storage so that I can access my storage to make items in those facilities. Sorry i was not clear on that.
Closed Thread