Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 11:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina kijowski View Post
when I tried the new format I got the grey screen and a pop up that said error abort298
Hi Tina,
Please give us some more details.

What browser are you using?
What operating system?
Are you able to open the Flash version?

Are you using Gameroom or going in through Facebook?
Are you using any extensions other than Flash?

Try clearing your browser cache, close and reopen your browser and try again?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 11:47 AM

Default Toolbox again

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Sue and I have notived the same thing. I will tell her to try that, but it is very verty hard to see to take thinsg out of storage. I do not know if she is having the same issue.
I just realized that you can scroll the tools manually without using the up and down arrows - problem solved.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:05 PM

I cannot open the new version of the game I am dismayed.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:10 PM

Thanks for working hard on this,the only issue I see right now is the bottom right where the map and things are, they seem to be all jumbled together so cannot click on tools to chop or harvest
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
I cannot open the new version of the game I am dismayed.
Hi Iceberg,
Details please.
Are you using Gameroom or going in through Facebook?

What browser are you using?

What operating system?
Do you have any extensions for resetting Facebook to old layout or an adblocker running?
What are you seeing when you try to open it?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie1125 View Post
Thanks for working hard on this,the only issue I see right now is the bottom right where the map and things are, they seem to be all jumbled together so cannot click on tools to chop or harvest
Hi Gracie,
I am not sure what you mean by jumbled together. They should each be in their own box area. There are no shortcuts in the new version yet, so are you able to click on the toolbox to get to your tools?

I tried the HTML version and the only problem I see so far is all themap, tool storage and gift things are jumbled all together so I cannot click on the map and such to go to the buy sell or hire spots
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Has anyone had success at playing the new version on an iPad yet? I finally got it to load in Safari, but when I tried to plant, it took forever to click on one field, and then it wouldn't select any more.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:16 PM

Default Dark Green Background

I have read all 18 pages of comments and want to thank Taz for reporting the small font, which is a big problem for me. The only other real problem, for me, is the super dark green background. Hopefully, the developers will lighten that up...make it closer to what is in the flash version.

Meanwhile, I will continue to play the flash version, until it is no longer available, because of the small font and the dark background color.

A huge THANK YOU to the developers for all the work they have done in order to make sure the game is available. Thank you!
Old Jan 01 2021, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie1125 View Post
I tried the HTML version and the only problem I see so far is all themap, tool storage and gift things are jumbled all together so I cannot click on the map and such to go to the buy sell or hire spots
Hi Gracie,
The Map, and all the functions in it are not available yet.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl