Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 07:48 PM

Not sure I am posting this in the correct location but I know with the new limited version we can water flowers, irrigate crops, plow, plant, harvest, shake, chop and fish on our farms, is there anything else we are able to do that I am just not seeing mentioned?

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I had trouble figuring out which thread is which and I thought I had the prerequisites for the tool I wanted but since I did buy $20 worth of farm cash I can double check again. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Hi Qivis,
I just bought one of the storage shed and it is in my storage and I was charged for it so they are working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Not sure I am posting this in the correct location but I know with the new limited version we can water flowers, irrigate crops, plow, plant, harvest, shake, chop and fish on our farms, is there anything else we are able to do that I am just not seeing mentioned?
Hi storm,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please read the first post of this thread to find out what is currently available. They will update it when they add anything else.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
The market is not available yet. The developers will be adding all the missing functions over the next weeks. Please be patient while they do this.

Since this is the case, please FREEZE our crops so we don't lose them until you are able to open the MARKETPLACE
Thank You

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:08 PM
Account Not Linked

ID 1548075310
The new game logged in fine but the Map won't load so I can't hire anyone or buy and sell products.
Thanks
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
Since this is the case, please FREEZE our crops so we don't lose them until you are able to open the MARKETPLACE
Thank You
Hi Bratuski,
I am sorry, but the crops will not be frozen. You can harvest them so they go in your storage. You can sell from the storage.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:09 PM

My neighbours are back (just to visit at present) and I can harvest my animals in their shed. Yay! Thanks so much for all the hard work!
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratesSiren View Post
ID 1548075310
The new game logged in fine but the Map won't load so I can't hire anyone or buy and sell products.
Thanks
Hi PirateSiren,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please read the first post of this thread to find out what is currently available. They will update it when they add anything else.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suemack View Post
My neighbours are back (just to visit at present) and I can harvest my animals in their shed. Yay! Thanks so much for all the hard work!
Hi Suemack,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please post here only since you are able to load your farms.
I did confirm animal sheds can be harvested now.
Haven't tried the neighbors.
Old Jan 12 2021, 08:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I had a crop of bellpeppers planted on a farm with 583 fields, which I planted yesterday using the Flash version of the game. The farm was fertilized and irrigated. Before I harvested them, I had 31,646 bellpeppers in storage (I actually checked). After I harvested, it showed that I had 32,094 in storage, a difference of 448 - not even as many as the number of fields I harvested. I should have something on the order of 33,266 (a difference of 1620), given that I've reached the 7th Dan in this crop. I know you're working now just to get the game to run on everybody's computers, but it's hardly worth planting and harvesting if we're not going to get proper credit for what we harvest.
OK, I don't know if there was a reply to this, there are SO many posts to go through. However, I retract this complaint. The original amount showed in storage is just some kind of nonsense, but when I went back later on and checked the amount in storage, it was right on. And to double check, I planted a farm with lettuce, checked the before and after harvest amounts, and again, the original number in storage was way off, but later on it was a good number. So, while I wish the original number was right (and eventually I imagine it will be), it is not a serious problem for now.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread