Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2010, 06:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Farmer Kate S.

I know everyone is all excited about their facilities, and that's great ...but there are those who don't have any yet, or don't *want* any ...so not everything in FT should revolve around facilities. Besides, I like some of those "useless" crops, if, fo no othe reason, that they are pretty, and some of them bring in excellent money, as well. I like to see a good variety in gifts, too ...not just "usable" things for facilities. I happen to love trees and flowes ...and cats ...and I think this game is for everyone who plays it, not just for those who have invested in facilities, although I wish them much fun and good fortune, and, one of these days, I might even get me a bakery and a sandwich shop ...but when I do, I also hope I don't forget that I'm not the only kind of player, and that what I need is no more important than what others need and/or enjoy.
Old May 06 2010, 08:51 PM

Default 4th farm

whith all the new plants, i am having trouble planting enough stuff to put through them. now u put a limit on how much we can make. when are we going to get the 4th farm so we have enough room to plant? thanks for listening to me gripe...lol
Old May 07 2010, 07:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Levels beyond 80 ???

You have all done WONDERFUL with all the updates....LOVE THEM!!!!

Just wondering (not being pushy here) when we should expect to have levels beyond 80. Many of my neighbors are at 80 and they keep asking me so I thought since I'm the only one who seems to come to the forum to get info (they must be scared of you ( ) I would ask.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Again....GREAT JOB on all the advancements thus far!!!!

Christine
Level 80 and loving it!

Last edited by FarmTownLoverInMaine; May 07 2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old May 07 2010, 08:20 AM

To me, fishing is mindless entertainment that makes money. I try to fish all the waters once a day at least. Fish add up and they cost nothing. Most of us had water to start with.
Old May 07 2010, 05:20 PM
Account Not Linked

hola soy de farm town y quisiera quitar a una chama que era mi vecina a ella la elimine de vecina,de amiga del facebook pero m sigue apareciendo su avatar como puedo hacer por favor hasta la ingnore porfavor si saben algo digame
Old May 07 2010, 10:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via Yahoo to mommysangels

are we getting a 4th farm yet my 1st and second farm is full of feilds and trees my 3rd is facilities , trees and animals the more facilities the more crops and trees we need but no room for it all , thanks
Old May 08 2010, 01:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kate S. View Post
I know everyone is all excited about their facilities, and that's great ...but there are those who don't have any yet, or don't *want* any ...so not everything in FT should revolve around facilities. Besides, I like some of those "useless" crops, if, fo no othe reason, that they are pretty, and some of them bring in excellent money, as well. I like to see a good variety in gifts, too ...not just "usable" things for facilities. I happen to love trees and flowes ...and cats ...and I think this game is for everyone who plays it, not just for those who have invested in facilities, although I wish them much fun and good fortune, and, one of these days, I might even get me a bakery and a sandwich shop ...but when I do, I also hope I don't forget that I'm not the only kind of player, and that what I need is no more important than what others need and/or enjoy.
You brought up a very good point, Kate. While I do have four of the facilities on my 2nd farm, I enjoy the original aspect of the game, virtual farming and scene design, and plant a variety of crops, those I use in the facilities and others, too. So agree that as participants in the FT ap, we all have different things we enjoy most about it and hopefully the developers won't ever gear it totally toward factories and restaurants. I don't think they will, since the farming is still the core of the application.
Visited your farm -- really like the way you've designed it
Old May 08 2010, 10:00 AM
Account Not Linked

Default new buildings please

I just love farmtown and all the new features. I would like to see some new buildings such as library, church, city hall, etc. come available to buy with our coins. That way, we can incorporate a town with our farms. I believe alot of folks would enjoy these features.
Old May 08 2010, 10:49 AM

Default Buying trees and usage

Appreciate the new upgrades and all the different tthings we can do. I want to suggest some options for the 5 day trees: 1) we are allowed to buy the 5 day trees, 2) do something to shorten harvest time or 3) not need so many to make products in the food preserve, ice cream factory etc.

The trees I am talking about are coconut, cherry, mango, pear and peach. Currently, even if you have a big crop of these trees , and wait for all to be harvested, since they take 5 days to harvest, and you never several to make a batch in any facilities, you can't hardly make anything with them. The facilities are barely utilized. I want to be able to buy these trees and not be dependent on my friends- there are so many other things we can gift each other. If we can't buy them, please look at the harvest length or the facilities requirments. Thanks , and thanks for all the great work and great game
Old May 08 2010, 01:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjculver View Post
I just love farmtown and all the new features. I would like to see some new buildings such as library, church, city hall, etc. come available to buy with our coins. That way, we can incorporate a town with our farms. I believe alot of folks would enjoy these features.
Originally hadn't though about a town, but as the game has progressed, this idea makes sense. I probably wouldn't do a town unless the game expands to a 4th farm, but many players seem to like this idea and it would help maintain continued interest in FT. Currently I have the home farm, (1st one), my second farm with fields of crops and facilities along the road and plan to create a sort of wooded mountain (or hilly) retreat on my third farm when I get to that point. However, I could envision a 4th farm with a town hall, post office, general store, gas station, library and houses. A town square or park with the gazebo, swings, maybe a band stand if that's added to the buildings.
Also, it would be nice to have people figures to place in a town -- and on our current farms, too.
Such fun to plan and design layouts
Closed Thread