Old Sep 24 2011, 05:47 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
My BIG wish, now, even if Devs just released *some* help what concerns Facilities; I really, really want some "Super-duper- Tool" that would load and store ALL Facilities, please. It's getting veeeery time-consuming to re-load and store all Facilities (even with the new tools), so please; Let's have a Super Loader/Storer monster. . . even if it costs us 250 FC.
AND while I'm on here;. . . Please give us the opportunity back to just watering our flowers. . . not both flowers and crops with our Big Red-one. (We paid real money for that Brown Sprinkler) I enjoy the Big Red one very much, but I miss the one that only sprinkles the flowers. Thanks!

Regards
Simera
Totally agree about the sprinkler. Sometimes, you just need to water the flowers WITHOUT halving the growing time of either crops or flowers. Please can we have the choice back.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 24 2011, 06:58 PM

Unhappy Time out pop up during harvesting or plowing for someone.

Has happened twice. I was harvesting quickly..no machines. A pop up comes up and gives me two choices to continue: Saying it is timed out, either let farm town fix it, or to refresh. Not in those exact words, but is the point. A yes or no. If Farm Town doesnt fix it after clicking the box, and you refresh, it sends you back to your own farm, NOT the farm you are working on. This is not to cool. So, are there any other resolve. I had emptied my cache before starting, and when that popped up I emptied it again..not much to empty. Dont want other farmers think I just split on them and didnt finish what I was hired to do. Tx for your help.

Old Sep 24 2011, 07:00 PM

I need my old sprinkler back. My flowers died because they were not on the same schedule as the crops I needed. I couldn't water them until I needed to water my crops. When they are dead they cannot be harvested. I'm running out of sugar quickly which amazes me since I've always had ample. I have several factories and animal barns but never have enough of animal products and some crops. I hope we can double our barn capacity soon. No place to put more barns. I have nearly 1,000 of each animal which really seems in excess. Also, I hope that soon the hiring part will split the flowers and trees away from the crops. You think you've hired somebody and find out they left because it was crops they wanted even though you told them before they volunteered for the hire. So I am doing all the work myself and not hiring. Too much time is involved in finding somebody to finish the job. Oh, and the killer for me....I needed a handful of coins to put the purple forklift on my 2 farms. I buy for one and send to the other. I always buy the most cost effective package. Don't know what happened but I was ordering the $50 worth and FB showed me nothing. I didn't choose a source of payment or confirm it. I really needed to know how the money left and how I paid for it. While trying to track it I got myself another $50 worth that didn't tell me from where the money had come. It took a few days for it to show up on my VISA but there were a lot of choices. I really needed to determine the transaction on that day for which account the money came from. It could have been a very nasty surprise. As it is I feel as though I double downed on a bet and lost. $100 in one day for FT is waaaaaay above my budget. Anyway, I splurged and bought things I hadn't planned on purchasing but this is not good. It will certainly stop me from purchasing in the future unless I find out the problem is fixed. Thanks to the devs. Love the game. Trying to talk myself into giving up one farm but my FT addiction won't let go just yet :-)
Old Sep 24 2011, 07:09 PM

Hmmmmm, clarification is probably needed. I have 2 - several each of many factories/facilities. I've been playing for 2 years. I have 14 mil points. But at this point in time I can't seem to play the game with enough products or crops to do so. Nor can I figure out what I need since I seem to have an excessive amount of factories/facilities and animals. Thanks. Maybe a senior moment here? Very confused.
Old Sep 24 2011, 10:47 PM

where can I find information on the tools....specifically the difference between the forklifts
Old Sep 25 2011, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
where can I find information on the tools....specifically the difference between the forklifts
The Game Guide has a chapter on Tools

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329310

however it hasn't been updated with information about the new forklift. Basically, the green forklift puts a "store all" button on all your facilities in the facility manager, and the purple forklift puts a "store all" button at the top of the facility manager. Purple=one click collect, Green=click each facility to collect
Old Sep 25 2011, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandridge View Post
I need my old sprinkler back. My flowers died because they were not on the same schedule as the crops I needed. I couldn't water them until I needed to water my crops. When they are dead they cannot be harvested. I'm running out of sugar quickly which amazes me since I've always had ample. I have several factories and animal barns but never have enough of animal products and some crops. I hope we can double our barn capacity soon. No place to put more barns. I have nearly 1,000 of each animal which really seems in excess. Also, I hope that soon the hiring part will split the flowers and trees away from the crops. You think you've hired somebody and find out they left because it was crops they wanted even though you told them before they volunteered for the hire. So I am doing all the work myself and not hiring. Too much time is involved in finding somebody to finish the job. Oh, and the killer for me....I needed a handful of coins to put the purple forklift on my 2 farms. I buy for one and send to the other. I always buy the most cost effective package. Don't know what happened but I was ordering the $50 worth and FB showed me nothing. I didn't choose a source of payment or confirm it. I really needed to know how the money left and how I paid for it. While trying to track it I got myself another $50 worth that didn't tell me from where the money had come. It took a few days for it to show up on my VISA but there were a lot of choices. I really needed to determine the transaction on that day for which account the money came from. It could have been a very nasty surprise. As it is I feel as though I double downed on a bet and lost. $100 in one day for FT is waaaaaay above my budget. Anyway, I splurged and bought things I hadn't planned on purchasing but this is not good. It will certainly stop me from purchasing in the future unless I find out the problem is fixed. Thanks to the devs. Love the game. Trying to talk myself into giving up one farm but my FT addiction won't let go just yet :-)
Hi

The devs are currently re working the sprinkler system in the meantime a suggestion would be to see if you can find a neighbour who owns a sprinkler red or brown and ask if they can water your flowers and the mayor will pay them 1000 ft coins per farm that they water.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Sep 25 2011, 04:54 AM

[quote=A Tiller the Pun;4862202]Lighten up. You don't have to buy everything that comes along. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Easy.[/Q

totally agree!

i just love the facilities and that is the thing that keep me playing this game. i have bougt every factories and all the tools to fill them quick.
Old Sep 25 2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Morse View Post
Thanks Raul and all the team for the latest additions. Need a kangaroo if you can do it but thanks for all the great work.
Ann
... and while you're on the kangaroo, it would be easy to add an emu

Closed Thread