Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2016, 12:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OMG -- I just looked at the "Show Farm Names" thing -- it is SUPER FANTASTIC!! Thank you all so much for making this so much easier!! I absolutely LOVE it!! Raul and everyone - you have outdone yourselves!! Woo Hoo!! Again, thank you!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 17 2016, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Dan Degrees

Can we update the Dan Degrees please....Get tired of planting these crops and they dont go up in Dan Degrees anymore...

Thank you

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 17 2016 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Removed unneeded quote
Old Jan 18 2016, 09:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtsurrender4u2069 View Post
Can we update the Dan Degrees please....Get tired of planting these crops and they dont go up in Dan Degrees anymore...

Thank you
This would apply to the facilities only of course but I'd like to see the bonus for the next Dan's be bonus products. For the current belts/Dans we start products for free but a bonus to the production would be great and would really help with items we are perpetually short of.
Old Jan 20 2016, 12:23 PM

Question: has there been a change in buying decorating stuff? When I "buy multiple" I have to put all bought items one next to each other instead of stacking them onto itself on 1 single spot. That was very easy when buying stuff to gain XP but it does not work anymore!!!
Thanks in advance for any answer.
Old Jan 20 2016, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Question: has there been a change in buying decorating stuff? When I "buy multiple" I have to put all bought items one next to each other instead of stacking them onto itself on 1 single spot. That was very easy when buying stuff to gain XP but it does not work anymore!!!
Hi Palmarina,
To the best of our knowledge nothing was changed regarding that, however with the Flash changes that happened a bit back it is possible that changed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2016, 05:36 PM

I am experiencing an issue - when going to the market place i do not land anywhere, it just stays there in lala land. the browser i use shows that it is loaded and I am not at the market. I have tried to clear cache and other clearing methods and still nothing

the only way i can load the market is by refreshing farm town and then go and i make it there but the next time I try I can not make it - have to refresh farm town.....

I am just reporting an issue - that is all - you may do with this information as you wish as i am probably the only one experiencing this
Old Jan 20 2016, 07:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Same issue with buy multiple stacking

Quote:
I have the same problem with not being able to stack multiple stuff
Old Jan 20 2016, 08:03 PM

Quote:
if you wanna stack it has to be an item 10k or under
Old Jan 20 2016, 11:36 PM

Hi, I tried it but it did not work. I tried to "buy multiple" with all kind of items with different prices but in vain. I normally play in Google Chrome and for a test tried it in Mozilla Firefox but ... in vain. It just doesn't work anymore :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzissweet View Post
if you wanna stack it has to be an item 10k or under
Old Jan 21 2016, 01:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
it works, maybe you are not buying the right items

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread