Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2021, 09:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Not working on new HTML version user ID 520045647

Still can't see the avatar, can't check the facilities to cash out or store anything, can't see the neighbors, just all silhouette blanks, can't message anyone.

user ID: 520045647

2021-01-13 15:04:59.302 INFOCheckpoint-U-70 - Go To Farm
2021-01-13 15:04:59.312 INFOCheckpoint-U-72 - Load_Farm_Info
2021-01-13 15:04:59.750 INFOCheckpoint-U-74 - Load_Farm_Info Done
2021-01-13 15:04:59.757 INFOCheckpoint-U-75 - GoToFarmAsync
2021-01-13 15:05:04.966 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:26 AM

USER ID number#1230480157 Still can't see the avatar, can't check the facilities to cash out or store anything, can't see the neighbors, just all silhouette blanks, can't message anyone. Can't work my ships or trains. Have cleaned my cashe and cookies, have rebooted. Takes forever to load. I was able to plant, fish and work trees and flowers and irrigate and fertilize.
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:31 AM

Default Serious Problems

Quest box missing
Old Jan 13 2021, 09:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnymae52 View Post
USER ID number#1230480157 Still can't see the avatar, can't check the facilities to cash out or store anything, can't see the neighbors, just all silhouette blanks, can't message anyone. Can't work my ships or trains. Have cleaned my cashe and cookies, have rebooted. Takes forever to load. I was able to plant, fish and work trees and flowers and irrigate and fertilize.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistybutterfly View Post
Still can't see the avatar, can't check the facilities to cash out or store anything, can't see the neighbors, just all silhouette blanks, can't message anyone.

user ID: 520045647

2021-01-13 15:04:59.302 INFOCheckpoint-U-70 - Go To Farm
2021-01-13 15:04:59.312 INFOCheckpoint-U-72 - Load_Farm_Info
2021-01-13 15:04:59.750 INFOCheckpoint-U-74 - Load_Farm_Info Done
2021-01-13 15:04:59.757 INFOCheckpoint-U-75 - GoToFarmAsync
2021-01-13 15:05:04.966 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded
Quote:
Originally Posted by winthrup View Post
Quest box missing
Hi all

Please go to the first post on page one so you are all cought up with the restricted version of the game. For the most part you are only going to be doing your own farm work and designing and selling when you need to from the farm from from storage. Things will get added back as the devs have time to do them.
There are no animated items in the game yet so that includes the avatar and any animated animals.
If it's greyed out in your tool box, there's no access to those features yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 13 2021, 09:44 AM

My husband linked his account a while ago but still can not post. He was playing ok yesterday and thismorning, but now gets error message and black screen. his number is 100000669399199

Forgot to say to say please reply to (email removed for safety) as his email adress is really old

Sorry not with it today meassage as required WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 13 2021 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Removed email for safety
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Canning View Post
My husband linked his account a while ago but still can not post. He was playing ok yesterday and thismorning, but now gets error message and black screen. his number is 100000669399199

Forgot to say to say please reply to (email removed for safety) as his email adress is really old

Sorry not with it today meassage as required WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi Susan,
Linking farms does not register you in the forums. He would have to register in the forums. If he has done that please send my his username in the forums in a private message, so I can check his forum account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk58 View Post
Okay, you said to try this page to get some help.. No Boats, no selling, buying, fishing, Freestyle. I tried to water my flowers and the ones I froze came back to full grown.243016776272820. How can I check other places that have information when I'm not allowed in there??????????
Hi kbirk,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. You can find all the information in the top post of this thread as to what you are able to do currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
Just have to come in and say this to all the techs.

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR US! WE LOVE YOU! THANK YOU!

Beth
Hear hear! I second the motion....

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:15 AM

Smile game

I am able to load farm ,harvest animals ,go from one farm to another ,I can plant ,plow ,harvest ,this is all i got so far ,no avatar ,no gift box,all neighbors pictures highlighted in blue,can"t access map ,or neighbors ,my account # 1303219434 ,pls see if i am getting all of what you have done to help us with game,i know it takes time but hearing others are doing better ????? I just want to make sure I'm getting the new version .... Ty Victoria
Old Jan 13 2021, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcfeisty View Post
I can load the WebGL version. I can even harvest and plant my layered crops. But I want to go back to the Flash version of the game, so I can do quests and visit neighbors, and other things that they have not implemented yet (my gift box is full so I cannot accept any more gifts, I need to clear it out).

Flash still works. I can still load it (after choosing 'load this time' from the 'Flash is outdated' warning). They cannot have deleted the Flash game, can they? I want to play in Flash. This will also appease those who cannot get the WebGL version to work at all. Please give a link to the Flash version so that we are not forced to play the WebGL version. Thank you.
Flash Player was the product of the Adobe Corporation, and that company is blocking everything world wide from using it - supposedly for security reasons and the fact that they will no longer be updating it as of December 31st 2020. So any old version links that Slashkey-Codebell provided would either be blocked or take you to Adobe's page where it suggests you remove Flash Player from your system. This is why HTML5 is opened automatically instead.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Closed Thread