Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 12 2023, 08:17 PM

Exclamation Unable to use my farm equipment

I try to use my equipment example seeder it states you need to buy the 2x2 which is the one i am trying to use, I have a Seeder 3X3 and it states the same I need a 3X3, so I am stuck not able to play the game unless i use a one at a time which is crazy since I paid for both seeders harvesters and it states I need to buy them again is crazy,pretty upsetting. PLEASE HELP!!!
Old Feb 12 2023, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinky View Post
I try to use my equipment example seeder it states you need to buy the 2x2 which is the one i am trying to use, I have a Seeder 3X3 and it states the same I need a 3X3, so I am stuck not able to play the game unless i use a one at a time which is crazy since I paid for both seeders harvesters and it states I need to buy them again is crazy,pretty upsetting. PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi Twinky,
Every one of your posts about this have been answered. You can find the last post and the answer about this in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...657498&page=90

When you can't find your posts because they have been moved to an official thread about the subject, try the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

I will moved this post later to the same thread as you will find your previous posts about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 18 2023, 07:31 PM

Default My new turbo tools are not working right!

My banks on all farmsdon't fill full. My hat factorys, bee farms, library supply factories, animal sports supply factories, sauce and condiments factory. It took me 1&1/2 hours to do my facilities with the new turbo tools! The email you sent was supposed to be to june toodles not grandma toodles.

Thanks toodles
Old Feb 18 2023, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOODLES12 View Post
My banks on all farmsdon't fill full. My hat factorys, bee farms, library supply factories, animal sports supply factories, sauce and condiments factory. It took me 1&1/2 hours to do my facilities with the new turbo tools! The email you sent was supposed to be to june toodles not grandma toodles.

Thanks toodles
Hi Toodles,
First thing about the email. It is only sent to the email address that the account is registered with. We do not send out emails as that is only done automatically to the email address showing in the registration. If you registered with the wrong email address then you need to correct it in your profile for that account.
Is the account for June Toodles a second account for you or for someone else to play?

Your turbo tools can only fill your facilities for the amount of ingredients you have in your storage. The Turbo tools work all at once from the Start All button at the top of the facility manager.

If they are not filling your factories then from the facility manager, go to one of each facility and open it, then make sure there is a check in the box for each product you want to make. With the check in each box then when you click on the Start All the turbo tools will start all of those products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 20 2023, 06:36 PM

Default Fuel Issue Farms 3-8 Pumps Not working

I wrote a week or so ago about having a fuel issue and keep being told my pumps are working fine but they are not. My user id is 1760371926 farms 3-8 the pumps were loaded on friday night at 8:30 p.m. and today when I go on it shows ZERO done so I have nothing to store. The only pump that is working is on my farm number 2 it showed i had 92 done and I was able to store it. Can someone please check farms 3-8 please. I even went so far as to put them all into storage and start them all over when I did it on friday night. let me know if I need to give you a screen shot or anything.
Thank you in advance !
Old Feb 20 2023, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyonebjc View Post
I wrote a week or so ago about having a fuel issue and keep being told my pumps are working fine but they are not. My user id is 1760371926 farms 3-8 the pumps were loaded on friday night at 8:30 p.m. and today when I go on it shows ZERO done so I have nothing to store. The only pump that is working is on my farm number 2 it showed i had 92 done and I was able to store it. Can someone please check farms 3-8 please. I even went so far as to put them all into storage and start them all over when I did it on friday night. let me know if I need to give you a screen shot or anything.
Thank you in advance !
Hi smileyonebjc,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
You have been answered about this before. When you store from the Store All in the Facility manager then you are storing them as your storage shows you have 45,819 crude oil barrels in it.
I checked your farms 2 - 8 and all but 8 show you have stored the barrels from each of those. I did not see an oil pump on farm 8. You only have 6 oil pumps.

We do not need a screen shot as we can visit the farms. None of those oil pumps are showing as 100% full of pending batches so then you have to have stored the products from them. If you don't believe us then before you click the Store All in the facility manager next time check your storage and see how many crude oil barrels you have in storage. Then do the Store All and see if they increase.
Old Feb 21 2023, 05:34 PM

Default Green Mobile Sprinkler

i bought the Green Mobile Sprinkler to speed up the growing process.
when i used it, it didn't do anything the the lower level Mobile Sprinkler did.
my 2 day crops (1.6 day) when watered went to 19.9 hours.
seems like that was the same as the old Mobile sprinkler.
trying to figure out the benifit of the $50 spent.
Old Feb 21 2023, 05:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
i bought the Green Mobile Sprinkler to speed up the growing process.
when i used it, it didn't do anything the the lower level Mobile Sprinkler did.
my 2 day crops (1.6 day) when watered went to 19.9 hours.
seems like that was the same as the old Mobile sprinkler.
trying to figure out the benifit of the $50 spent.
Hi Carrie,
The green sprinkler does not again decrease the growth time. Instead it adds additional waste time for the crops so you do not have to harvest as quickly.
You can find all the information about the sprinklers and what each does in the Game Guide Chapter 21 about Tools in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=14
Old Feb 21 2023, 05:55 PM

Default Green Mobile Sprinkler

ok i see. when it listed ...
irrigates plants, double growing speed,
extend gone to waste time.
so it didn't double my growing speed like it states.
Old Feb 21 2023, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
ok i see. when it listed ...
irrigates plants, double growing speed,
extend gone to waste time.
so it didn't double my growing speed like it states.
Hi Carrie,
As you buy each successive sprinkler they do what the previous ones have added as well as the next item added for it. The first one only watered flowers. The next one irrigated crops and flowers shortening the growth time by half. The next one added doing the previous adding trees to the list. The next one (green one) does all the previous plus extends the waste time. The last one does all the previous and allows you to do all farms or selected farms from one location so you don't have to go to each farm.

The green one you just bought will cut the growing time in half for crops, flowers and trees and extends the waste time. However it will not reduce the growing time for a crop that you have already done that for.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity