aplle tress
orgne tress
cheryy tress
lenom trees

and all those other good frutti tress.

LOL leave it to you LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 04 2012, 08:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just want to see what everything looks like.... already making space for things to come... wonder what the lemon grass is going to look like. I planted some on real life but never looked healthy or inviting to cook with, lol
I love the smell and to cook with but go to the Vietnamese grocery to get it fresh... no green thumb here.
Old Jun 04 2012, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
To point out the direction to the
aplle tress
orgne tress
cheryy tress
lenom trees

and all those other good frutti tress.

...This made me LOL so loud woke hubby......
Old Jun 04 2012, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes I agree - none of the signs point the right way for me - please Devs make them rotate
I found that too None of them point in the direction that I need them to.

Old Jun 05 2012, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
I do not know how to start a thread so I am here asking questions please. I remember from the last up-date when we got to enlarge our farms 1 thru 5. Things slowed down. And I have not seen that problem with this up-date. My question is I am getting tired of having so many trees to cut down twice a day. I know if we put them on one farm it is hard on the computers. But I have reached a point I am willing to do the work in slow-mo even with the slow down from the up-grades. My question is will it damage my farm if I put the trees to be cut all on one farm. I do not want to go nuts with them. Not so close you can not get the chain saw to work right, but enough so I do not have so many on every single farm. I need room for the ones that need to be harvested. Suggestions please or answer to my question! Thanks
I have all my chopping trees on one farm and don't have any problems, but......I do not have the entire farm filled corner to corner to corner to corner. I have a cow barn, chicken coop, rabbit hutch, wool shed, and an oil pump. There are loose sheep on it too. Along with those I have one large seacoast, and two small sea coasts. I have a small section of plots, about 6x12 for my quest crops. I also have a grouping of about 200 plum trees. My harvest buddy doesn't seem to have any problems with harvesting there. I myself don't have any problems with it. Also remember you could possibly chop most of your trees twice a day.

I have another farm that is almost corner to corner, etc with fruit trees. I have expanded it once. I have the same animal barns on it along with about 3-4 other facs. And a bunch of loose sheep, too. In between the rows of trees, I have flowers planted. That farm is a little slow and bogged down when I harvest it. It's annoying but not enough to make me stop.

You can do it....just don't put all that on top of crops, too.
Old Jun 05 2012, 11:12 AM

I would love to see your tree farms, Jean, especially the fruit trees with flowers...sounds lovely. But your farms aren't linked. lol
Old Jun 05 2012, 11:26 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I have all my chopping trees on one farm and don't have any problems, but......I do not have the entire farm filled corner to corner to corner to corner. I have a cow barn, chicken coop, rabbit hutch, wool shed, and an oil pump. There are loose sheep on it too. Along with those I have one large seacoast, and two small sea coasts. I have a small section of plots, about 6x12 for my quest crops. I also have a grouping of about 200 plum trees. My harvest buddy doesn't seem to have any problems with harvesting there. I myself don't have any problems with it. Also remember you could possibly chop most of your trees twice a day.

I have another farm that is almost corner to corner, etc with fruit trees. I have expanded it once. I have the same animal barns on it along with about 3-4 other facs. And a bunch of loose sheep, too. In between the rows of trees, I have flowers planted. That farm is a little slow and bogged down when I harvest it. It's annoying but not enough to make me stop.

You can do it....just don't put all that on top of crops, too.
I have a neighbor that figured out how to take your animals and like super glue them together no kidding and no one sees but one animal and if you have them froze i guess not sure but i have never seen more than one of any animal on her farm and she has tons lol soo cool............

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 05 2012, 12:24 PM

Level:
XP:
Unhappy When will the updates be released

I wonder when the Trains & new Facilities will be released, by next week i had hoped they had meant Monday or Tuesday , I hope it happens today. Last week was a disappointment.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jun 05 2012, 01:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes I agree - none of the signs point the right way for me - please Devs make them rotate
EXACTLY same problem so i totally agree, please let them point all 4 directions???
Old Jun 05 2012, 01:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamV View Post
I wonder when the Trains & new Facilities will be released, by next week i had hoped they had meant Monday or Tuesday , I hope it happens today. Last week was a disappointment.
They like to make us wait and beg and evedently like to tease us since they tell us there will be more coming in a week. Why even mention it....LOL except to tease us. But last update they did that with more coming in "next week" and it was exactly 7 days later so i dont expect rest of update for 2 more days
Wish i knew thou. Been spending my coins buying expansions as soon as i have enough and i have just enough for another one right now but affraid of how much coins Ill need for this last part of update, so havent gotten the upgrade yet. It would be nice to know so i dont waste 2 more days of not planting just so i can rework my farm when i buy the expansion.
Closed Thread