Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2012, 02:54 PM

My trains are locked and I can't buy them, only SEND why?
Old Jun 16 2012, 03:37 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by writerkat View Post
My trains are locked and I can't buy them, only SEND why?
Hi there,

Which trains are you trying to buy and have you reached the level required to buy them? Here's the link to the information on levels to unlock trains.....
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...6&postcount=29

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 16 2012, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
Storage ........ can anyone tell me why we have a green box in the upper right corner of all the non ingrediants.
Hi there,

We have informed the developers of this issue and are waiting to hear back from them.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jun 16 2012, 06:31 PM
Account Not Linked

I cannot find the thread that covers this. I am having trouble loading the farms it is very slow and all work must be finished on a farm before the next farm that I want move to will load. Also Loading the Facilities is slow (I have all tools) and actions must be completed in the loading of the facilities before I can do anything else. Another speed issue is when my neighbors try to work my facilities they are slow to load or will not load at all. I have cleared the cash and all the temp files, defraged and shut down my computer and there is no improvement. This all started when the new facilities were just released a few days ago. Thanks for your time.
Old Jun 16 2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
Farm 15 is due in the Next Release, that should be in 2 or 3 weeks, that is just a guess on when the Next Release will be.
Hahaha,,,,You said a funny........I,m saying 5 weeks.....
Old Jun 16 2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I cannot find the thread that covers this. I am having trouble loading the farms it is very slow and all work must be finished on a farm before the next farm that I want move to will load. Also Loading the Facilities is slow (I have all tools) and actions must be completed in the loading of the facilities before I can do anything else. Another speed issue is when my neighbors try to work my facilities they are slow to load or will not load at all. I have cleared the cash and all the temp files, defraged and shut down my computer and there is no improvement. This all started when the new facilities were just released a few days ago. Thanks for your time.
Hi there,

Did you also restart your router after doing those?
You might benefit from also updating flash player for the browser that you use.

Have you tried running FT on another browser to see if the problem persists there?

Neighbours having issues, would depend on their own comp capabilities, without a link to your farm I can't be sure if it could be down to farm size, or the amount of detail you have on those farms.

If you want to test your connection to FB and FT servers here's the link to that.......
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352706

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jun 16 2012, 07:58 PM

Default It's not the guy's router - the game is slow

Switching to the old version of flash player helps (I have a 64 bit system), but at the same time now that everything is released the speed of the game isn't back to what it was. If others are saying they are having problems on his farms with working the facilities, one would figure that means the slowness is ABNORMAL. Therefore unless he put a ton of **** on all his facility-containing farms, I doubt that's the issue. Just saying.
Old Jun 16 2012, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

The slowness started before I added the three new facilities for both me and my neighbors I did the updates suggested and it is a little faster for me but there is some loading issues when I worked for a neighbor he has 11 facilities on one farm and 7 on another farm that is all that he has and I had to reload several facilities to work them. I updated the flash player, updated the browser (Mozilla Firefox), updated CCleaner, Updated Dergaggler, I cleared the browser cash, ran CCleaner, ran Defraggler, shutdown the computer, reset the router, restarted the computer and reloaded Farm Town. It is faster but still not as fast as it has been in the past. Thanks

Last edited by L.A.Bob; Jun 16 2012 at 08:55 PM. Reason: adding more information
Old Jun 16 2012, 08:50 PM

Hey DEVs I will make a deal with you. You make where I can select different items in same type facility and semi and I will spend more FC buying another semi and facilities. Like I need more chicken but I am not going to buy another semi if I cannot select just chicken in it. I have 100,000s of everything else. Or I guess you could just up the delivery of the chicken...
Old Jun 16 2012, 09:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Hey DEVs I will make a deal with you. You make where I can select different items in same type facility and semi and I will spend more FC buying another semi and facilities. Like I need more chicken but I am not going to buy another semi if I cannot select just chicken in it. I have 100,000s of everything else. Or I guess you could just up the delivery of the chicken...
The only thing that you can not select just one item is the train. The facilities and the semi's you can select a single item to start or several items or all of the items that the facility or semi has. You do not have to start all in the facilities or semi. For example in the dairy if you are short cheese you can start just cheese and you said you need chicken open up the semi and just start the chicken, you do not need to start all the items.
Closed Thread