Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 04 2021, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna.r View Post
Thank you Raul for all the updates.

For some reason I can not install the new HTML5, I click it, and it brings me to a black page, and it doesn't load. I use Chrome as my browser. Please help. Thank you very much.
Hi donna.r

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5 version.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and click in the link Raul provided to test if your browser support WebGL technology.
Old Jan 04 2021, 04:55 PM
Account Not Linked

im also not able to get into the new version of the game... i checked my browser google chrome and it says its up to date... and i checked the web thing and it shows that it is working... i just get a black page with a box when i try to try out the new game... now what can i do?
Old Jan 04 2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripod View Post
im also not able to get into the new version of the game... i checked my browser google chrome and it says its up to date... and i checked the web thing and it shows that it is working... i just get a black page with a box when i try to try out the new game... now what can i do?
Hi tripod

Are you using Gameroom? if so, we have reports that it is not working, so you have to log into Facebook and load the game using the link in the left column.

Also, if you have an extension added to your browser, please disable it, restart your browser and check if the game loads.

If you have more than one extension added, then you have to check each of them and one by one following the previous suggestion.
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:01 PM
Account Not Linked

All i get is a green screen when trying to load my farm with the new HTML5/WebGL version of the game on Chrome browser. I have the newest version of the browser.
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenbooysens1 View Post
All i get is a green screen when trying to load my farm with the new HTML5/WebGL version of the game on Chrome browser. I have the newest version of the browser.
Hi karenbooysensn1

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and click in the link Raul provided to check if your browser support WebGL technology.

If that is ok, then are you using Gameroom? if so, we have reports that it is not working, so you have to log into Facebook and load the game using the link in the left column.

Also, if you have an extension added to your browser, please disable it, restart your browser and check if the game loads.

If you have more than one extension added, then you have to check each of them and one by one following the previous suggestion.
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to laurakal
Default New version of Farmtown

When I go to the new version of Farmtown, all I get is a green screen. My farms do not show up. I have the current version of Chrome. Please advise

Thank you
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:26 PM

Exclamation response

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Santmyer

Please remember to check if your browser is updated.

Try going back to flash version and then try HTML again and see if it loads faster.

If not, please try another browser to check if the game loads for you.

If you are using Gameroom, several have reported it doesnt work, so you need to log into Facebook.

Let us know how it goes.
Firefox is the most recent version. I do not use Gameroom. The cube is spinning on WebGL. No extensions on my browser. Every thing even crops has been unchecked. I have tried again and let the tab open a long time to try to get HTML to load FarmTown with no success. I will keep playing through Adobe until that stops working and then...well...

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Ty Marymarcel i got it to work, must have been the extensions.
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurakal View Post
When I go to the new version of Farmtown, all I get is a green screen. My farms do not show up. I have the current version of Chrome. Please advise

Thank you
Hi Laurakal,
I moved your post to the Announcements section subject thread about the new version.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and click in the link Raul provided to check if your browser support WebGL technology.

If that is ok, then are you using Gameroom? if so, we have reports that it is not working, so you have to log into Facebook and load the game using the link in the left column.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Firefox is the most recent version. I do not use Gameroom. The cube is spinning on WebGL. No extensions on my browser. Every thing even crops has been unchecked. I have tried again and let the tab open a long time to try to get HTML to load FarmTown with no success. I will keep playing through Adobe until that stops working and then...well...
Hi Santmyer,
Check your options in Firefox under the Privacy and Security, at the bottom of that for HTTPS-Only Mode. See what you have it set to. If it is HTTPS only mode in all windows, change that to don't enable. Close the browser and restart it then try going to the new version. Let me know if that worked.

Also, please try a different browser such as Chrome and see if it will load in that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl