Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 27 2015, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
this has been happening to me for a few days - I just opened about 125 gifts - changed them to peach trees - and nothing in my gift box. I have cleared memcache about 6 times now - nothing!
Hi dcsully

I'm sorry this has happened to you, we have emailed the developers about this problem to let them check into this.

Thank you for your patience while they are working.
Old Nov 28 2015, 07:00 AM

I have not been playing Farm Town for the past few months, but only to come back to play this again a few days ago, and I'll have to say the farms are definitely loading a lot faster. I bought several factories as well which are easy to load. Congrats on the new factories and the hard work!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Nov 28 2015, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie Angel View Post
I have not been playing Farm Town for the past few months, but only to come back to play this again a few days ago, and I'll have to say the farms are definitely loading a lot faster. I bought several factories as well which are easy to load. Congrats on the new factories and the hard work!!!!

Sandie Angel
Welcome back.

I wish there was a way, other than bribing with Farm Cash, to get more players to return to the came, see what has been added, and how far the game has come, and be amazed.

The old Red Mansion seems like another lifetime ago.

Old Nov 28 2015, 10:58 PM

New problem for me this PM. No gifts sent to me by friends (at least queue is empty). Always get 50+ twice a day. Cannot sent gifts - no list available to choose names. My farmtown wall request (for work links, bonuses, etc) is completely empty. I have cleared memcache 4 times. Cleared browsing history (google) and reset computer. ????

This is nuts. As soon as I posted problem here and went back to farm everything is there....
Old Nov 29 2015, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Welcome back.

I wish there was a way, other than bribing with Farm Cash, to get more players to return to the came, see what has been added, and how far the game has come, and be amazed.

The old Red Mansion seems like another lifetime ago.

Thank you!!! Farm Town has been one long standing game here in Facebook. I, myself, have left several times, but had always come back. I'm sure other players will come back eventually. I have to build up my crops and supplies again since I had sold out my stock before I left. Still pretty much the same though. I can see a few new factories and facilities. A few more people in the people section. I can say it's still a very good game to pass the time. I don't like those new games that prompts me on every move I make, they might as well play the games by themselves if the game doesn't need me to think, plan, and prepare.

I'm glad to be back!

Sandie Angel )
Old Nov 29 2015, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail Green-jeans View Post
New problem for me this PM. No gifts sent to me by friends (at least queue is empty). Always get 50+ twice a day. Cannot sent gifts - no list available to choose names. My farmtown wall request (for work links, bonuses, etc) is completely empty. I have cleared memcache 4 times. Cleared browsing history (google) and reset computer. ????

This is nuts. As soon as I posted problem here and went back to farm everything is there....
I'm not certain how many people we can sent our gifts to everyday. It used to be 60, and that's only cover perhaps 1/4 or 1/3 of my neighbours. However, I've always made my gifts sent to "All Farmers" since that choice is available. I hope many friends are receiving my gifts everyday.

Sandie Angel )
Old Nov 29 2015, 12:14 PM

Lightbulb New facility posts "expired"

Last few days, I have had problems working neighbour facilities. Fresh postings, but still get message "sorry this has expired".

Some of my neighbours are experiencing the same with my posts. The problem is not that its to old posts, cause they are all fresh (1 hour etc).

I've tried to delete my older postings to see if it activates my new one. Sometimes it helps for my neighbours.

But this has not bin an issue before, so I think its a bug?

Another thing:
Sometimes (once a week?) when entering facilities work post, we get message "help with watering" and those stuff. What happends is that after thats done, its not possible to work facilities task is not activating. I enter the post by refreshing, but would not help.

Only workaround I found is to work 1-3 other neighbours facility posts BEFORE I can go back to the 1st. It then works.

It has always been like this, but its annoying for both parts. So I hope you will try to fix this somehow.

I got a suggestion! Remove this "help watering" etc. messages as long as we dont entering a neigbours farm directly inside the game. High level players have not much benefits from this task. The only time its usefull, is before I re-fuel (I get more fuel if I visit every neighbours farm first).

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Nov 29 2015, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Last few days, I have had problems working neighbour facilities. Fresh postings, but still get message "sorry this has expired".

Some of my neighbours are experiencing the same with my posts. The problem is not that its to old posts, cause they are all fresh (1 hour etc).

I've tried to delete my older postings to see if it activates my new one. Sometimes it helps for my neighbours.

But this has not bin an issue before, so I think its a bug?

Another thing:
Sometimes (once a week?) when entering facilities work post, we get message "help with watering" and those stuff. What happends is that after thats done, its not possible to work facilities task is not activating. I enter the post by refreshing, but would not help.

Only workaround I found is to work 1-3 other neighbours facility posts BEFORE I can go back to the 1st. It then works.

It has always been like this, but its annoying for both parts. So I hope you will try to fix this somehow.

I got a suggestion! Remove this "help watering" etc. messages as long as we dont entering a neigbours farm directly inside the game. High level players have not much benefits from this task. The only time its usefull, is before I re-fuel (I get more fuel if I visit every neighbours farm first).
Hi MadamePonderosa

When you got the "expire message", were you working facilities from Wall requests, facebook home page or your friends timeline?

Also, can you remember from which regular facility and service facility you posted the jobs? Did you get the expire message trying to work from the same kind of facilities? Thank you
Old Nov 29 2015, 02:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi MadamePonderosa

When you got the "expire message", were you working facilities from Wall requests, facebook home page or your friends timeline?

Also, can you remember from which regular facility and service facility you posted the jobs? Did you get the expire message trying to work from the same kind of facilities? Thank you
I have several friends that i get expired when they are new postings also.
Old Nov 29 2015, 06:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I also have been getting the expired on new postings!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread