Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2021, 03:08 AM

Default Fuel ... again

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi rposer

The bigger the farms then the most fuel you use to work them.

Please check if you are allowing your fuel first in case you are hiring at market and also check the fuel usage for your superneighbor.

Please note the Oil Pump can not be worked by your friends so it produces a set amount of crude oil per day. To make all products in 1 Oil refinery you will need 300 crude oil, so you need to place one oil pump on at least 10 of your farms for one fill of the Oil Refinery to 100%

You have 13 oils pumps for 13 oil refineries, so dont get enough crude oil to fill all refineries.

You have full information about fuel in the following link from our Game Guide>

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Thank you for the answer, but it doesn`t solve my issue. I have - as you saw - 14 farm. On all of them I have 1 oil pump and I bought with FC for all the oil rafeneries. As you also can see in my history I expanded many of my farms to 50x50. Originally i wanted to expand them all. That was an extremly bad I dea and I should have bought with my money rather a bluray disc instead or something else. The issue is:

In 24 hours I produce 68 fuel tanks on each farm which is 68 x 300 = 20.400 fuel units x 14 farms = 285.600

For neighbours, levels and gifts I recieve another total of 100.000-170.000 per day.

At the moment I need approx 670.000 fuel units/gallons per round.

Actually I like the game and I don`t do farmin on other frms. I like to play for myself. That is what makes me happy. But as you can see, I don`t have enough fuell and I cannot buy more land as I cannot play them without fuel. I don`t want to play only every 2-3 day. I play daily since i returned after years. As you can see I bought a lot of FC in the last months. But I won`t do it anymore, as it simply makes no sence as I cannot play the game. I will run out of fuel soon.

Either you find somekind of solution to the fuel issue soon or I will have to leave the game as I cannot play it the way I want. I`m willing to buy farmcash for a "fuel double, trippler, ...." or buy upgrates like super oil rafeneries or what so ever. But sure is one thing: I want to be able to satisfy my fuel need. I want to harvest-plow-seed 2-3 times a day (I click 1 time before going to work and 1 time after) and I want to be able to expand my existing farms to maximum (I don`t want new farms, even the last 2 were a mistake). So please do something BIG concerning fuel. No problem concerning Farmcash/paying for it. But I need to be able to play so that the game still makes fun. So I don`t need advices, all I need is a solution for more fuel. It would also be ok if you 4x the amount of fuel you get for each fuel tank (300 x 4). In any way: do something and please do it quickly.

Thank you
regards
Rainer
Old Apr 30 2021, 04:40 AM

Could not find this bug issue anywhere - hard to find stuff in the forum. My exchange gifts button is missing from the game. ty Vicki

Old Apr 30 2021, 04:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickikcpa View Post
Could not find this bug issue anywhere - hard to find stuff in the forum. My exchange gifts button is missing from the game. ty Vicki

USER ID number ( 727691242 )
I have the same no exchange gifts or accept all buttons
Old Apr 30 2021, 05:00 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hello: My husband and I can not send gifts or exchange gifts. The farmer list will not open and the exchange button is missing. Can not post ingredient request and can not post factories for others to work. ID 100000098131648

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2021, 05:08 AM

Game keeps showing timeout message - and re log in - even though I am either planting or working facilities.
Old Apr 30 2021, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
Hello: My husband and I can not send gifts or exchange gifts. The farmer list will not open and the exchange button is missing. Can not post ingredient request and can not post factories for others to work. ID 100000098131648
I am having the same problem. I am also not getting pictures or names of farmers on the wall for facility work. Names just say "someone".
Old Apr 30 2021, 05:51 AM

It looks like the Request walls are not loading for facilities or product requests, and identity greyed out. last request is 2 hours ago. So cannot work or have work done on facilities at this time.
Old Apr 30 2021, 06:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone,

We are aware that there have been problems with the game starting a few hours ago. Other games seems to be having problems as well and some of those won't even load.

At the time of this post we are aware of the following issues:
  • No profile pictures in My Requests
  • No Accept All or Exchange All
  • Unable to post facility requests, which means there will be no new facility posts in Wall Requests until this is resolved.
  • Unable to request ingredients.
  • Unable to send gifts from the send gifts page.
  • Unable to boost trains.
  • You may find that while a worker is working your farms the game may lock up when you also try to do something.
  • Doing some of these you may find the game will lock which means you have to reload.

Your friends should be able to work your facilities using older posts posted prior to this happening today or ones you posted yesterday and send any ingredients posted prior to this issue if you have not already sent them some.

We have let the devs know about this, but it is very early for them so they may not be online and as this is also affecting other games this could be another Facebook change causing it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 30 2021 at 06:40 AM.
Old Apr 30 2021, 06:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Tiger for letting us know what is going on.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2021, 06:41 AM

Question Can't accept gifts and can't post facilities

Hi
Just tried both of above and therewas no dialog box to click on.
Closed Thread