Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 23 2022, 04:57 PM

That's cured it. Thankyou Mary You're a Star.
Old Oct 23 2022, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevat508 View Post
That's cured it. Thankyou Mary You're a Star.
You are welcome kevat
Old Oct 30 2022, 09:39 PM

Happened AGAIN had a competitor DOUBLE their points between 6:30 and 10:30 pm on Sunday. Went from 4th place to 1st place. In 4 HOURS earned more points than they had in 3.75 DAYS!!!

How does someone do that? This player does it REPEATEDLY. From 96,000 to 190,000.
Old Oct 30 2022, 10:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Happened AGAIN had a competitor DOUBLE their points between 6:30 and 10:30 pm on Sunday. Went from 4th place to 1st place. In 4 HOURS earned more points than they had in 3.75 DAYS!!!

How does someone do that? This player does it REPEATEDLY. From 96,000 to 190,000.
Hi John,
I don't know exactly how they are doing it, but apparently they are holding off until after the teams have been selected before filling their facilities and getting a lot more of their friends (maybe secondary accounts) to start the contest at that time. There isn't anything we can do concerning either of those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2022, 02:04 PM

what does the red + sign in the neighbors in ncc mean?..it usually has a number with it..with a box to click "thanks"
Old Nov 11 2022, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
what does the red + sign in the neighbors in ncc mean?..it usually has a number with it..with a box to click "thanks"
Hi barbara nixon

I moved your post to the thread about NCC in Help & Support.

When one of your neighbours buys a FarmCash facility participating in the contest, or a Farm Cash facility and the corresponding extra Coin facility allowed, you will see a red counter next to that neighbour and you will also have a chance to thank the neighbour for that contribution to your Neighbourhood Chain.

When your neighbor opens their own NCC, they will see your thanks and some products sent by the Mayor.
Old Nov 23 2022, 11:53 PM

Default NCC, facility not recognized

I'm trying to play in the NCC. I have the two coins facilities but the game is telling me I do not have the Dental Supplies Factory. I tried reloading several times and also signed out and back in. How do I fix this issue?
Old Nov 23 2022, 11:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR8L8K8 View Post
I'm trying to play in the NCC. I have the two coins facilities but the game is telling me I do not have the Dental Supplies Factory. I tried reloading several times and also signed out and back in. How do I fix this issue?
Hi Gr8l8k8,
I moved your post to the thread about the NCC. I have cleaned you NCC data. Please close and reload your farms again and see if it has shown up now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 17 2022, 10:58 AM

Default Neighbour chains contest

Not sure which forum to post to. As usual I play the neighbour chains contest, usually getting into the top 3. Enjoy getting the farm cash. This time around, I played as usual, but I am not even on the list. Not the top 10. even though I was working those facilities? I have 10 players on my list, none of them is me. I thought everyone who played, would be somewhere in the top 10.
Thanks
Old Dec 17 2022, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
Not sure which forum to post to. As usual I play the neighbour chains contest, usually getting into the top 3. Enjoy getting the farm cash. This time around, I played as usual, but I am not even on the list. Not the top 10. even though I was working those facilities? I have 10 players on my list, none of them is me. I thought everyone who played, would be somewhere in the top 10.
Thanks
Hi Brugpuppy,
I moved your post to the thread about the neighborhood chains contest.
Which list are you talking about? The "My Neighborhood Chains or the Competing Neighborhoods?
You have to be in both lists or you would not even see the lists. You do have points for the contest and it does not show you have abandoned it. Anyone who plays will be in a Competing Neighborhoods list of 10 neighborhoods.
Your entry in both lists should be highlighted in yellow.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest