Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 05 2022, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Hover over the sound icon and another icon will drop down, the music icon. To turn all sounds off, click on both icons to turn them red.

Thank you, Mary!!!! It worked!!!! Yay!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Apr 05 2022, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Thank you, Mary!!!! It worked!!!! Yay!!!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!!
You are welcome Sandie
Old Apr 13 2022, 12:45 AM

Hi, I used this post to say that the issue re sorting per dan/belt while planting occured again.
Please be sure I now use the correct link to the game!
I wanted to plant tomatoes this morning so I clicked on my seeder x100 shortcut. In the funnel I chose harvesting time = 2 days and then sorted per dan. I did this because I also wanted to check if eventually there were other 2day crops where I could reach a higher belt. All crops were mixed up. The sorting per dan/belt was not ok. After a close look the crops appeared alphabetically. I changed the sort to 'stored amount'. This sorting was ok. Sorted again per dan/belt and the crops appeared alphabetically again, not per dan/belt!
Maybe somebody might have a look into this? Or should I report this to slashkey?

PS
the problem persisted while :
- going to another farm
- use another seeder

FYI: I clear memcache on a daily base and clean up macromedia files once a week.

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Thanks for the link Tiger! I will save that one as a bookmark.
Usually I play in Google Chrome, but once in a while I play in Firefox. I will change the bookmark too in Firefox.
Bye
Old Apr 13 2022, 05:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi, I used this post to say that the issue re sorting per dan/belt while planting occured again.
Please be sure I now use the correct link to the game!
I wanted to plant tomatoes this morning so I clicked on my seeder x100 shortcut. In the funnel I chose harvesting time = 2 days and then sorted per dan. I did this because I also wanted to check if eventually there were other 2day crops where I could reach a higher belt. All crops were mixed up. The sorting per dan/belt was not ok. After a close look the crops appeared alphabetically. I changed the sort to 'stored amount'. This sorting was ok. Sorted again per dan/belt and the crops appeared alphabetically again, not per dan/belt!
Maybe somebody might have a look into this? Or should I report this to slashkey?

PS
the problem persisted while :
- going to another farm
- use another seeder

FYI: I clear memcache on a daily base and clean up macromedia files once a week.

Help
Hi Palmarina,

I'm sorry to hear this is back. Is this the first time you have tried to plant by Belt/Dans since you last saw the problem?

Which 2 day crops do you not have 7th dan for?

Could you please also check the following:

If you don't have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops, pick up the seeder, filter to 2 days, then change the A-Z filter to Alphabetically and see if it shows you the exact same order of crops as it did when you had the filter set to Belt/Dans.

If you do have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops see if you have a different timed crop that is not at 7th dan yet then see if that does the same thing as well, shows the same as Alphabetically.

I am going to send you to support as well as copy your post over to the relevant devs thread as I won't be able to check this fully as I have all crops at 7th dan and it does show the Belt/Dans sorted the same as Alphabetically once you have them all.

For convenience here's the instructions to contact support should you need them:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 13 2022, 06:19 AM

Hi Tiger,

The odd thing is that the dan/belt sort only works when starting up the game and plant immediately after start-up.
If I first do f.i. quests or check my trains or ships the trouble begins.
If after this I want to plant, the dan/belt sort does not work anymore.
Odd!

Not all the 2day crops have 7th dan.
These are less than 7th dan:
fava beans - watercress and rye. All the others have 7th dan.

OK I'll send this to support.

Thanks for assistance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

I'm sorry to hear this is back. Is this the first time you have tried to plant by Belt/Dans since you last saw the problem?

Which 2 day crops do you not have 7th dan for?

Could you please also check the following:

If you don't have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops, pick up the seeder, filter to 2 days, then change the A-Z filter to Alphabetically and see if it shows you the exact same order of crops as it did when you had the filter set to Belt/Dans.

If you do have 7th dan for all the 2 day crops see if you have a different timed crop that is not at 7th dan yet then see if that does the same thing as well, shows the same as Alphabetically.

I am going to send you to support as well as copy your post over to the relevant devs thread as I won't be able to check this fully as I have all crops at 7th dan and it does show the Belt/Dans sorted the same as Alphabetically once you have them all.

For convenience here's the instructions to contact support should you need them:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Old Apr 13 2022, 06:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi Tiger,

The odd thing is that the dan/belt sort only works when starting up the game and plant immediately after start-up.
If I first do f.i. quests or check my trains or ships the trouble begins.
If after this I want to plant, the dan/belt sort does not work anymore.
Odd!

Not all the 2day crops have 7th dan.
These are less than 7th dan:
fava beans - watercress and rye. All the others have 7th dan.

OK I'll send this to support.

Thanks for assistance!
Thanks for the additional information Palmarina, much appreciated!
I will add this to your post in the devs thread.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 01 2022, 09:06 PM

My farm loads to a neighbor's farm when I log in and think I'm going to my farm. It goes to Carmella Lovett's farm. My number is 1851336503
Old May 01 2022, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Sims View Post
My farm loads to a neighbor's farm when I log in and think I'm going to my farm. It goes to Carmella Lovett's farm. My number is 1851336503
Hi Debbie Sims,
You have been answered about this before when you posted about it. Here is a link to that answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=431
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2022, 03:44 PM

What happened to the fonts in this latest release? All the font is extremely bold and it, quite literally, hurts my eyes. It's just about every screen - the main screen - items on the left - the quests/coops, farm names, facility manager. For some reason, extremely bold fonts are just very difficult for me to read. Is this a permanent change? (I couldn't find the release notes to see if there was a reason).
Old May 04 2022, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
What happened to the fonts in this latest release? All the font is extremely bold and it, quite literally, hurts my eyes. It's just about every screen - the main screen - items on the left - the quests/coops, farm names, facility manager. For some reason, extremely bold fonts are just very difficult for me to read. Is this a permanent change? (I couldn't find the release notes to see if there was a reason).
Hi SirMatthew,
Please wait for Raul to post the new release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide