Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old May 27 2016, 06:49 PM

I have just tried this new arcade version, and i am not impressed. It gives us too small a screen to play on and we need to go to full screen in order to play it better. It may be a tad faster, but to access this forum, it takes us to another screen entirely, instead of a tab next to the game. If I was not watching, I would have thought that the forum did not come up at all. It is a bit disconcerting just having that small screen in the middle of a dark background. Instead of seeing a notification to the left hand side of my screen, it now gives a notification on the right side that says that numerous people have sent me requests.
The jury is out on this one.
Old May 28 2016, 12:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I hovered my mouse over the top right corner and clicked the little x and that got rid of the advertisement for it..
When it shows on mine, there isn't an "x" except for the ad itself, but when you click that it just hides that ad, but doesn't remove the ad box until the time runs out and then you click to close the ad.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 28 2016, 01:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
When it shows on mine, there isn't an "x" except for the ad itself, but when you click that it just hides that ad, but doesn't remove the ad box until the time runs out and then you click to close the ad.
the "x" is very faint but once clicked on, the adv vanishes completely
Old May 28 2016, 11:16 AM

I loaded it and I do think I can farm a bit quicker using IE and chrome. I don't use the icon to open the game as the display is too small. No adverse effects noticed yet. I am concerned about possible loss of Adobe Flash in the future - will this ensure we can still play? Who knows.
Old May 29 2016, 02:23 PM

Default I Think Facebook is on a Mission to Close down Farm Town

Who else agrees? think about all these restrictions FB is putting on Farm Town There is going to have to come a time Farm Town goes Solo and Cut the Profits their Giving to Facebook for the Transactions
Old May 29 2016, 02:49 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Who else agrees? think about all these restrictions FB is putting on Farm Town There is going to have to come a time Farm Town goes Solo and Cut the Profits their Giving to Facebook for the Transactions
Hi Stu3,

I moved your post to general feedback where a discussion will be allowed.

The facebook bug that is affecting FT is also affecting many other games. I would expect that they would prefer not to lose any revenue gained from games on FB. They are working on the problem.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 30 2016, 07:50 AM

If Farm town closes , everyone will upset , our admin/mods will tell us about the announcements , the rest i leave Tiger to explain . In the meantime , let play play play & relax ! Btw i got read your thread title.
Old May 30 2016, 10:16 AM

Default Farmtown Sluggish?

I seem to be crawling around FarmTown in the last few days..... Takes forever to do things around my farms. Have cleared cache, etc....

Anyone else noticing this or am I unique here... If others are seeing it as well I willl assume it is an issue at Slashkey and take a break for a few days while they fix things....

Thanks all
Old May 30 2016, 11:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Farm Town has been slow for me too. I'm hoping the devs are getting ready for the June update. . But it could be face book doing something too.

ftjill
Old May 30 2016, 04:02 PM

Farm Town has been slow for me too, yesterday was really bad could not help my neighbor out. What takes me about 15-20 minutes to do all jobs on all of her farms, was taking me 45 minutes and that did not even include completing all farms, I stopped cause I could not take the slowness.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity