Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 01 2021, 02:56 PM

I'll do that, thank you for your help
Old Jul 05 2021, 06:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default What's going on?

In the past week and a half, I've noticed that my flowers are static ... not growing, can't harvest them, can't water them. WTH.

This was a favorite game of mine, but I'm starting to lose patience. I had been able to harvest, sell my crops (although I have NOT had any coins credited) and so on. Now it's just extremely annoying and I'm about ready to shut it down.

My user ID is 1722588900. Please try to fix this or I'll be shutting it down in 7 days. Which is a pity cause I've been playing this for a long time.
Old Jul 05 2021, 06:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintahsay View Post
In the past week and a half, I've noticed that my flowers are static ... not growing, can't harvest them, can't water them. WTH.

This was a favorite game of mine, but I'm starting to lose patience. I had been able to harvest, sell my crops (although I have NOT had any coins credited) and so on. Now it's just extremely annoying and I'm about ready to shut it down.

My user ID is 1722588900. Please try to fix this or I'll be shutting it down in 7 days. Which is a pity cause I've been playing this for a long time.
Hi Quintahsay,
I moved your post to the subject thread about flowers since that is the first thing you asked about.

Your flowers all show 11.4 hours until ready. They do take 4 days to grow, but they are growing. If you let the drops (water) go to none then they will show as not growing, but if you water them then they come back to the correct state.
As far as your crop sales, you have only the one farm and not that many crop plots, so you are not selling very many at a time. We do not have a way to check if you only sell them individually. Try checking how many coins you have before you go to the market to sell and then check them after you have sold. I do believe you will see a difference.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2021, 04:36 PM

I am a S/N for someone that doesn't play very often due to health issues. She has a farm ( #27 ) that shows in the " Farm Stats" that she has 1397 Lotus on that farm when there are not any Flowers on that farm at all. I have moved them all to another farm in hopes of finding the Lotus. But to no avail. I have cleaned MemCache for her.
Hope you can help
Thanks Her User ID number is 100000702123661 the farm effected is #27

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Jul 12 2021, 04:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I am a S/N for someone that doesn't play very often due to health issues. She has a farm ( #27 ) that shows in the " Farm Stats" that she has 1397 Lotus on that farm when there are not any Flowers on that farm at all. I have moved them all to another farm in hopes of finding the Lotus. But to no avail. I have cleaned MemCache for her.
Hope you can help
Thanks Her User ID number is 100000702123661 the farm effected is #27
Hi Sdsickinger,
The Farm Stats does not update immediately it can take up to 10 minutes for it to update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2021, 04:58 PM

It has been this way for a long time.. I am talking Months..

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Jul 12 2021, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
It has been this way for a long time.. I am talking Months..
Hi Sdsickinger,
We do not have any way to fix this. Please have them contact Support about this. You can't do it for them as it has to come from them.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 19 2021, 06:51 AM

Default selling flowers for coins

I am trying to sell zinnias and when I click on the flower it says I will get 90 coins for each and when I click to sell it only gives me 20 coins. These flowers say ready to harvest and it seems like no matter what flower I sell I only get 20 coins no matter how much it says I will receive...
Old Jul 19 2021, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
I am trying to sell zinnias and when I click on the flower it says I will get 90 coins for each and when I click to sell it only gives me 20 coins. These flowers say ready to harvest and it seems like no matter what flower I sell I only get 20 coins no matter how much it says I will receive...
Hi Linda

I moved your post to the thread about flowers.

I guess you are trying to sell flowers from your farm.

I tried with zinnias ready or just growing and the pop up shows 90 coins but when I sold them I only got 20 coins. Same with other flowers.

Thanks for your report, we will let the developers know
Old Jul 19 2021, 02:48 PM

Default selling flowers for coins

Can you please tell me why when I go to sell flowers that asks me if I want to sell a flower for 90 coins I click on sell it only gives me 20 coins...I have found this with any flower no matter how much is says it will give that it actually only gives you 20 coins. Is this the way it is suppose to work?

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers