Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 03 2021, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrice View Post
I had 3 million in cows milk stored along with millions in other products before this new farmtown started. Will they be returned to me. I hope so.

Qrice
Hi Qrice,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way for missing items to be returned.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2021, 10:20 PM

When I go to the Fodder factory and request Copra, that's what I receive in my gift box, but it never shows in storage. Plus all that I make in my 7 factories isn't showing in storage. I have hundreds of coconut trees, so those fodder factories should be producing and placing it in storage. I received 9 gifts of 24 Copra from friends, but still none in storage.
Old Apr 04 2021, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
When I go to the Fodder factory and request Copra, that's what I receive in my gift box, but it never shows in storage. Plus all that I make in my 7 factories isn't showing in storage. I have hundreds of coconut trees, so those fodder factories should be producing and placing it in storage. I received 9 gifts of 24 Copra from friends, but still none in storage.
Hi Judyjor,
That is incorrect. When you go to the Fodder Factory and click the + you are requesting ingredients to make the Copra Meal, not the Copra Meal itself. When you see it in your Gift box it will show the picture of the Copra Meal, but what you get is the Coconuts which are the ingredient used to make the Copra Meal. Read the wording in the Facebook pop up for posting that opens. It says "Can you send me ingredients to make 24 x Copra Meal (24 batches)?" It does not say can you send me Copra Meal.

If your 7 factories are not producing then open one of them and make sure there is a check in the box for each product.

I just checked and you have 921,156 Copra Meal in your storage so obviously you are producing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 07 2021, 07:06 PM

Default Where's my locomotive??

I know Trains aren't added back into the game. I was able to search the store and find/purchase a Farm Cash Locomotive and several FC cars. I placed the FC locomotive and cars on one of my Farms (14, Country Estates) and the locomotive immediately disappeared. The FC train cars are still sitting on the above mentioned farm. Not sure if I was charged for the locomotive. Should I even have been able to purchase it or the FC cars? All my regular non FC locomotives and cars are visible. Just curious.

PS I was also able to purchase a FC ship (the blue one) and it sits on one of my "Beach" farms (#15). Also when I click on the Ship it freezes up the entire game.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Apr 07 2021 at 07:11 PM. Reason: changed some wording
Old Apr 07 2021, 07:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I know Trains aren't added back into the game. I was able to search the store and find/purchase a Farm Cash Locomotive and several FC cars. I placed the FC locomotive and cars on one of my Farms (14, Country Estates) and the locomotive immediately disappeared. The FC train cars are still sitting on the above mentioned farm. Not sure if I was charged for the locomotive. Should I even have been able to purchase it or the FC cars? All my regular non FC locomotives and cars are visible. Just curious.

PS I was also able to purchase a FC ship (the blue one) and it sits on one of my "Beach" farms (#15). Also when I click on the Ship it freezes up the entire game.
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about missing items.

Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section. That is only for making suggestions for changing the game.
The locomotive sale did not go through and you were not charged. You will not be able to use the train cars until trains are released. The Trains section says coming soon, but if you search for them in the search then you can find them.
The ships are for coins, not FC. Again you will not be able to use it until the ships have been released.
Old Apr 07 2021, 07:30 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about missing items.

Please do not post problems in the Suggestions section. That is only for making suggestions for changing the game.
The locomotive sale did not go through and you were not charged. You will not be able to use the train cars until trains are released. The Trains section says coming soon, but if you search for them in the search then you can find them.
The ships are for coins, not FC. Again you will not be able to use it until the ships have been released.
Whoops sorry I put it in the wrong place. I was hurrying. Thanks for your speedy response. Wonder why the ship stayed where I put it and the Locomotive did not? Glitch/bug? Thanks again.
Old Apr 07 2021, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Whoops sorry I put it in the wrong place. I was hurrying. Thanks for your speedy response. Wonder why the ship stayed where I put it and the Locomotive did not? Glitch/bug? Thanks again.
Hi LisaScobee,
What locomotive did you try to buy? If you tried to buy one that you don't own the previous ones for then that would be why it would not stay. Those have to be bought in order.
Old Apr 08 2021, 11:20 AM

Hi, I have been waiting since the change over, but I am missing 9 animal buildings. Dairy on F2,3. Chicken on F2,3 Rabbit Hutch: F3, 23 Stables: F2,3,36. Have I waited long enough, or should I contact support? Thanks
Old Apr 08 2021, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I have been waiting since the change over, but I am missing 9 animal buildings. Dairy on F2,3. Chicken on F2,3 Rabbit Hutch: F3, 23 Stables: F2,3,36. Have I waited long enough, or should I contact support? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
You will need to contact Support about this. I can see that the animals are still in the correct animal sheds on those farms, just that the building is missing. Do you see those sheds in the facility manager?
You should be able to just rebuy and place those missing sheds on the correct farms and the animals should be back in them. All of those are coin sheds except for the stables.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 08 2021, 11:37 AM

Thanks Taz. The buildings do not show in my facility manager - but if the animals are still there - excellent. So, when I click "Harvest All" in the FM, is it still harvesting those animals, or do I have to have them in a building? If not, I'll just get the FC for my stables and not worry about it.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing