Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 03 2010, 11:38 AM

Raul's message on update never did say Friday it said tomorrow but apart from that we got some gr8 updates on Thursday so I am satisfied though a bit disappointed ... this is a holiday weekend so I am not expecting any new till Tuesday. I will continue to enjoy playing/working on my farm. Some peeps really need to learn to chill!
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:43 AM

Quote from the first message in this thread, by Raul:
"Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly functionality features, tomorrow we will be releasing new levels, facilities and paths.
Emphasis added

He edited his post, but it still says tomorrow, which was Friday. I'm sure something happened that threw them off schedule, but it would have been nice to have an update by now for all the level 90 folks who rushed to their computers to see what level they are NOW.

You won't even remember that this happened a year from now, so quit griping. Go take care of your crops and your animals. You can choose to be happy!
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
Raul's message on update never did say Friday it said tomorrow but apart from that we got some gr8 updates on Thursday so I am satisfied though a bit disappointed ... this is a holiday weekend so I am not expecting any new till Tuesday. I will continue to enjoy playing/working on my farm. Some peeps really need to learn to chill!
Thank you. Been waiting for some one to say some thing.
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:47 AM

i personally look at it this way, i now have the time to think about where new facilities are going to be put, and how i was going to fit in the trees for chopping so i've not worried too much about it, and just redesigned parts of my farm

good work Devs & Mods, you do alot for us and i appreciate it
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hi just going to add my 2 cents worth. When I logged onto my farm yesterday, a pop-up came on that said new levels were comming Friday. I remember it because the word comming was spelled wrong, lol. Now I know the best laid plans of mice and men are fraught with peril, so I know the updates will come when they get here. Everyone take a chill pill and have fun this weekend. Those of us in the USA, God Bless Us All.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:51 AM

Yeah, people relax.... They need to fix the problem that involves many of us not being able to load Farm Town before they add new levels or gifts of facilities. Our crops are going bad
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:53 AM

The people not able to load farm town are probably those who connect to a server that is currently being maintained. I guess the maintenance started late, is all.
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alifarmer View Post
But i remember it says on Friday and it is not there any more so some what it desappeared.
It never said on FRIDAY it always said Tomorrow!
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:57 AM

Haven't been able to load the game for over 24 hours, so I'm gonna say it had nothing to do w/ the maintenance fiasco and everything to do with the small update yesterday morning. It started after that last update.
Old Jul 03 2010, 11:58 AM

People really need to relax!! Remember the time when updates were far and few between? it was months when we would hear that things were "coming"! Remember the flowers that were "coming soon" for months? We have been getting updates almost on a weekly basis. Big updates! My hats off to the devs for really kicking up the game to a whole new level. I am seriously addicted and do spend my cash on facilities!
The updates will be released when ready. would rather have them work out the kinks before releasing anyway
Closed Thread