Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 04:47 PM

Default blue combine

I wholeheartedly agree. We shouldn't have had but to purchase the one tool.
very disheartening. And by the way, this week is past where are the new facilities and trees?
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:49 PM

I'm not happy at all!! I went about bought the train track and cars when it was first talked about being available. Then I get in here today to find that in order to purchase a functioning train, I have to also purchase Farm Cash.... this was never mentioned in former upgrades, I blew coins for nothing, and feel that this game is getting to be too much for me , if everything to make the game a lil easier has to purchased with Farm Cash. I can't remember when I started to play this game but have been a loyal player for many years, purchased Farm Cash as long as I have been playing!!! Unhappy about having to spend money on items that should also be available with my coins that I have spent so much time acquiring..
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Well something is wrong with my freight train. I got it all hooked up on my Farm #3 ... I hit the "dispatch" and it went translucent ... but when you click on the Locomotive and then click "show train details" - it shows the following now on each one of the Boxcars - "Carrying - 0" "To Load (gives diff number for each boxcar)" "To Go: 140 markets 7 Days" ... I don't understand? Where is the amount each one is carrying? Does this go the opposite that the Semi-Truck does? Just wondering, I'm confused.
Yes...it starts out carrying 0 and the To Go shows what is to be picked up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2012, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit8 View Post
I wholeheartedly agree. We shouldn't have had but to purchase the one tool.
very disheartening. And by the way, this week is past where are the new facilities and trees?
Pending

- Lemongrass and Cashew sometime later today.

- New Facilities 3-4 days
Last edited by Raul; Today at 07:57 PM.
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:01 PM

I am really confused about where the freight train gets the supplies and how it benefits us. Can this be explained for dummies like me?
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I am really confused about where the freight train gets the supplies and how it benefits us. Can this be explained for dummies like me?
It goes to like 140 markets and they put the items on the train that is delivered to you in 7 days, it does not use any supplies that you have and the benefits is that is extra products given to you after it returns.
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:10 PM

It states that the freight train takes 7 days to complete.

Now we all know that FarmTown day is 20 hrs.

So is that 7 days Farmtown days or 7 days real days
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:13 PM

it think it would be farm town days
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:15 PM

i just dispatched my train with the 2 door box car, so in 7 days it will return with a bunch of pigment (which i don't need) and only 168 roll's of paper (which i can't get enough of)?
Old Jun 10 2012, 05:15 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I'll try........

Freight trains are a way of allowing you to get more of certain types of products, if you found you were always running short of them.

For example. If you were constantly running out of flour and corn flour and owned the stone windmill, you could benefit by also owning the Standard Freight Locomotive and the Long One-Door Boxcar as after a period of 7 days this would bring you more of those products. In effect boosting the amount of flour you have for use in facilities.

Different Freight cars bring different products.

Once you have bought the Standard Freight Locomotive and whichever fright cars you want, you connect them together on a farm. Click on the train and that allows you to “Dispatch Train” (costs you coins and fuel ) which sends it off into its virtual world collecting the goods from virtual markets. 7 days later, you can “Unload Train” to collect your goods. You can check your Train’s progress during the 7 days by looking under the “Train Status Tab “.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread