Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2012, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I just dispatched my train with its 9 carriages....I could not wait til Monday for that extra one!!! love it!!!! worked a neighbours who has 107 facilities on one farm...and only had to click 6 times....not bad...the mayor did 101....woo hoo....will be even better with that extra carriage but I just could not wait!! he he he
I agree - I am glad they didnt make us wait for Monday to get the Mayor to do most of the work! This is a brillliant feature.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 01 2012, 04:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Talking Whoo Hoo! Happy Days!

Yay! Yippee Skippee! I love you Developers! I Do, I Do, I Do!!!!

Okay, am I excited about the new freestyle designer tool? Yup! You betcha by golly!

Thanks for the new goodies. You folks rock!

Kayo

Farms 1 to 4 - Farmland
Farms 5 to 8 - Rural Area
Farms 9 to 12 - City & Industry
Farms 13 to 16 - More Rural
Farms 17 to 20 - More Farmland

So I learned quickly when I moved here that "Mañana does not mean "Tomorrow", it just means "Not Today!"

Link below NOT to my farms

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2012, 04:50 AM

Hey guys, I know it's a pain, but to plant just a quest farm, it is possible to get the category plant style if you go to the seed section in the store and pull it up that way. It means you have to plant back the old way ..... one little plot at a time - but that's ok for me as a stop gap to get my quest farm planted for overnight until the devs fix the issue.

Old Sep 01 2012, 04:55 AM

Thank you for the wonderful update! The design tools are amazing!
Old Sep 01 2012, 05:04 AM
Account Not Linked

More awesome additions to an already fantastic game!!! Thank you!!!!
Old Sep 01 2012, 05:07 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

So I dispatched my trains yesterday, does that mean I have to wait 6 days before I can get more cars on my train and the Mayor wont work faster for me until then?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2012, 05:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
So I dispatched my trains yesterday, does that mean I have to wait 6 days before I can get more cars on my train and the Mayor wont work faster for me until then?
You won't be able to connect anymore car, but the mayor should work the 5% for each car you have dispatched now.
Old Sep 01 2012, 05:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
6. Dispatching Trains with any Shape: You can now build trains in all shape and forms with different turns using all available freight cars. ALL the coupled cars will now be dispatched along with the locomotive. They don't need to be in a straight line anymore.
Does this not work until Monday when the new cars are released, cause when you try to rotate the cars now there is still only 2 views.
Old Sep 01 2012, 05:24 AM

I love this game. I really do.

Thank you for the newest releases today. however, as of this morning, I have a glitch on farm. The seeds menu disappears when you try to scroll down. No planting.

Also, BOOOOOO for charging farm cash for decorating tools. I dislike this idea on so many levels.It seems like yet another way to capitalize off of the farmers doing the things they enjoy most. It smacks like you needed another way to entice people to purchase. I am not one to feel bad if someone has more money to purchase things. However, I would not purchase those tools out of sheer principle. They are overpriced.

There are many many many farm cash items. Why make each one so expensive? If you continue to make this many things farm cash, please cut the price of the item by 1/4. we are bargain shoppers around here.

I had expected so many great things coming with this update. Namely, a fix for the fish and harvest flowers issue. Please make these things lucrative as well as time consuming. Obviously if fishing by hand is hard it is an incentive to purchase your tool. However, we as 'hirers' need help who will work our farms even if its by hand. fishing and flowers have too little incentive to do them at all. Many have chosen 'not to participate' at all. hence, the NO FISHING, NO FLOWERS people who populate the marketplace.

I had hoped that the farm cash we had been promised for completing quests had been forth coming as well.

Thank you for giving us a great game. BOO for overcharging

Last edited by sbrown44105; Sep 01 2012 at 12:16 PM. Reason: having several more issues for comment
Old Sep 01 2012, 05:26 AM

WOO HOO! Fantastic upgrade and I have three days to play (Monday off). Thanks Devs and Raul.

But there seems to be a glitch with the search feature when planting..if you use it, the pull down does not work with the seeds even after you restart the game it only let you search by type of seed.. A pain for me for I plan what I need to plank by the amount I have stored. I hope this is fixed soon.

Farm Town addict since May, 2010

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2282&farm_ix=0

Last edited by Farmer DeDe; Sep 01 2012 at 05:58 AM.
Closed Thread