Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 08 2015, 09:51 PM

when I open facility manager and click on start all - it should say I have 897 facilities - after the update it says I have 603?????? ACK!!!!!
Old May 08 2015, 10:03 PM

Thanks for the update! Really like the start all update!
Old May 08 2015, 10:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
when I open facility manager and click on start all - it should say I have 897 facilities - after the update it says I have 603?????? ACK!!!!!
Hello dcsully,

Open up the funnel and make sure that the settings is like you want. If the 897 includes service facilities and factories make sure that the service facilities and factories is checked. Plus you can scroll through and make sure that all of your facilities has the check mark in the new check boxes with each facility.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 08 2015, 10:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

glad the ole heifer woke me up, ooops i mean my wife, thanks raul for the update
Old May 08 2015, 10:10 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

ps, i really like the gift machine that doubles what i get, from last release i think. its AWESOME
Old May 08 2015, 10:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the new update. I was about to quit for the night and surprise it is here. I guess that I will be up for awhile longer. LOL Thanks AGAIN
Old May 08 2015, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello dcsully,

Open up the funnel and make sure that the settings is like you want. If the 897 includes service facilities and factories make sure that the service facilities and factories is checked. Plus you can scroll through and make sure that all of your facilities has the check mark in the new check boxes with each facility.
Everything is checked!!!! I've talked to 3 other farmers - they have the same problem!!!
Old May 08 2015, 10:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Everything is checked!!!! I've talked to 3 other farmers - they have the same problem!!!
Hi dscully,
I just checked mine and all are showing. Make sure you have at the top of the funnel filters are to All Facilities not Active Facilities and All farms checked, and down at the bottom for Regular Facilities that All is checked and not the non-working ones. And don't forget to have the Animal buildings checked too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 08 2015, 10:53 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi dscully,
I just checked mine and all are showing. Make sure you have at the top of the funnel filters are to All Facilities not Active Facilities and All farms checked, and down at the bottom for Regular Facilities that All is checked and not the non-working ones. And don't forget to have the Animal buildings checked too.

Everything is checked like it should be. A year ago they took all my crops and goods and I still can't catch up on eggs/milk - can't believe I continued to spend money on this game.
Old May 08 2015, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Everything is checked like it should be. A year ago they took all my crops and goods and I still can't catch up on eggs/milk - can't believe I continued to spend money on this game.
Hi dscully,
I am sorry this is happening. One other thing to check. There is a new feature in the Facility Manager tonight where you can individually uncheck facilities (check box in the upper left corner). Please scroll through your facility manager and make sure that none of them were unchecked by the release change.
I have looked through your Farm Cash Archive in your data and do not see any missing that were bought with Farm Cash. The archive lists everything you have ever bought with Farm Cash. If you sell or are missing an item bought with Farm Cash it is still in the list and shows 0 in game.
Do you know a specific facility or facilities you are missing that may have been bought with farm cash, so I can check that?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread