Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2017, 07:33 AM

I started to prep a ship last night and came back this morning to see the itinerary has gone back to the one originally assigned.
Old Jan 26 2017, 08:19 AM

You probably already know about this issue, but I just dispatched the ship I had been filling yesterday and it was like it had always been, i.e., I didn't get an interface where I could choose my neighbors or rearrange them.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 26 2017, 09:40 AM

Again, probably another issue that's already been reported, but I just went to my port and there were 2 ships there. Problem is that one of them said it had been waiting for over 10 hours and I've been sending ships on their way all morning but that one has never been there until now.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 26 2017, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
You probably already know about this issue, but I just dispatched the ship I had been filling yesterday and it was like it had always been, i.e., I didn't get an interface where I could choose my neighbors or rearrange them.
Hi Susan,
I have one like that too. I don't think the change was applied to ships already in the preparation stage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Susan,
I have one like that too. I don't think the change was applied to ships already in the preparation stage.
Yeah, I figured that might have been what happened. I started that ship around 10am yesterday morning so probably the new stuff hadn't been applied by then. Hopefully I'll get it next time!

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 26 2017, 05:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
I started prep after reading the updates, and finished all 10 containers but didn't send them til I awoke this morning.. found that even though I thought I had exchanged one person, somehow they still showed up after the ship was dispatched, but it was still better than before.. I took note of which of my ft neighbors were online and tried to arrange the order so that the ship went to them first, had to skip that rogue port but all the rest were done in record time.. once we get used to it, its going to be so easy... the developers have been listening and working hard to help us out,
Old Jan 26 2017, 07:12 PM

Level:
XP:

Thank you slashkey, and the most important thing is that now no ship will ever get stuck at Port 30.
Old Jan 26 2017, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I figured that might have been what happened. I started that ship around 10am yesterday morning so probably the new stuff hadn't been applied by then. Hopefully I'll get it next time!
I've still got issues. I just dispatched the ship I started this morning and still didn't get anything that would have allowed me to remove neighbors and/or reorder. So sorry to those of you who don't want ships.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 26 2017, 08:17 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
I've still got issues. I just dispatched the ship I started this morning and still didn't get anything that would have allowed me to remove neighbors and/or reorder. So sorry to those of you who don't want ships.
one of my neighbors messaged me as she could not see the ships log, but after doing the memcache and reloading the game she was able to... this morning I have 40 of my neighbors online, on the farm at the same time, its the first time I have ever seen so many playing at the exact same time!! must have something to do with these ships, LOL
Old Jan 26 2017, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Susan,
Please note you have to make those changes while you are preparing the containers. You won't be able to change the order or replace neighbors after the ship has been dispatched.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread